Author Topic: Public Library Pays Ibram X. Kendi $22,500 to Deliver Woke, ‘Anti-Racist’ Message  (Read 140 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Public Library Pays Ibram X. Kendi $22,500 to Deliver Woke, ‘Anti-Racist’ Message
Jarrett Stepman / @JarrettStepman / December 09, 2022

COMMENTARY BY
Jarrett Stepman

Jarrett Stepman is a columnist for The Daily Signal. He is also the author of the book "The War on History: The Conspiracy to Rewrite America's Past." Send an email to Jarrett

A woke sermon—from a well-paid minister who speaks his truth—is coming to a public library near you.

Controversial author Ibram X. Kendi spoke Wednesday evening at the Fairfax County Public Library in Virginia, just outside the nation’s capital.

Kendi, director of the Center for Antiracist Research at Boston University, is the author of the 2019 book “How to Be an Antiracist.”

The heartbeat of racism, Kendi said in his library talk, “is denial, which is consistently and constantly saying, ‘I’m not racist.'”

It’s the classic Kafka trap, in which denial is the proof of guilt.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/12/09/raxpayers-pay-ibram-x-kendi-22500-to-deliver-woke-anti-racist-message-at-public-library/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson