Author Topic: What Was Going on in the Minds of Twitter’s Censorship Gestapo? The Answer Isn’t Pretty  (Read 314 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What Was Going on in the Minds of Twitter’s Censorship Gestapo? The Answer Isn’t Pretty
iStock.com/BlackAperture
By JOHN ZMIRAK Published on December 10, 2022

John Zmirak
You don’t need me to lay out the pattern of facts. Intrepid liberal journalist Bari Weiss already did that on Twitter, at the request of the courageous patriot Elon Musk (please pray for him!). As The Daily Caller reports:

Twitter kept secret “blacklists” that included a doctor at Stanford and several prominent conservative voices that suppressed their ability to be found or heard on the social media platform, according to journalist Bari Weiss, founder and editor of The Free Press and former Wall Street Journal and New York Times columnist, who launched the second chapter in Elon Musk’s so-called “Twitter Files” Thursday evening.

Here’s Weiss’s detailed, profoundly alarming Twitter thread in its entirety:

https://stream.org/what-was-going-on-in-the-minds-of-twitters-censorship-gestapo-the-answer-isnt-pretty/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline roamer_1

What is missing so far is the evidence of collusion between Twit, FB, YT, and etc., that is surely there - That will blow this up like nothing else.

These people were not only banned at Twit, but across major media. altogether. That collusion is the damage. THAT is the suppression of speech.