Author Topic: Raiding Arizona By Clarice Feldman  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Raiding Arizona By Clarice Feldman
« on: December 11, 2022, 02:37:10 pm »
December 11, 2022
Raiding Arizona
By Clarice Feldman

A few weeks ago, Julie Kelly tweeted that FBI director Christopher Wray has scheduled a “bureau-wide call with all 36,000+ FBI employees” this month. This is without recent precedent and if true, I hope it’s to announce his resignation. He should, of course, because the agency he heads has been engaged in more lawbreaking and unconstitutional conduct than I can easily document in the space allotted me here. I can imagine the blather he’d spout along the lines of resigning to avoid a witch-hunt which would damage the reputation of the agency. If such a meeting does take place and he does resign, it will be only to minimize the damage to himself from his incompetent management of an agency which under his watch has grown out of control, operated as a partisan secret police of the Democratic party, and rightly earned the distrust of citizens.

The FBI agent in charge of the D.C. office silently resigned just this week. His conduct is illustrative of the Stasi-like operations the FBI under Wray has been engaged in. 

[Steve] D’Antuono was the FBI agent in charge of the investigations into both the Gov. Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot and the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. He came under fire when two of the defendants in the Whitmer case were acquitted. At the time, there were allegations that the FBI had effectively entrapped them into taking part in the plot.

His resignation was preceded a few months earlier by the resignation of another high-level FBI agent, Timothy Thibault, for his role in keeping hidden from the public the Biden family graft and corruption documented and preserved in the Hunter Biden laptop.

Both resignations occurred in anticipation of expected congressional investigations into the operations of an agency that has without question come off the rails.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/12/raiding_arizona.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Raiding Arizona By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 03:45:16 pm »
the agency he heads has been engaged in more lawbreaking and unconstitutional conduct than I can easily document in the space allotted me here.

@mystery-ak

This sort of thing is nothing new. If anything,it is traditional conduct by Feeb Chiefs,going all the way back to J.Edna Hoover,who is said to have sucked like a Hoover.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Raiding Arizona By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 03:47:36 pm »

@mystery-ak

This sort of thing is nothing new. If anything,it is traditional conduct by Feeb Chiefs,going all the way back to J.Edna Hoover,who is said to have sucked like a Hoover.

BTW,there is no doubt there is a large number of FBI Agents who take their jobs seriously and are honorable men and women.

There is also no doubt that not a single one of them will ever obtain high rank and run a prominent field office or be assigned to work out of the Feeb headquarters in DC.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!