Author Topic: Pentagon now more likely to support Ukrainian long-range missile attacks on Russia, The Times report  (Read 508 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon now more likely to support Ukrainian long-range missile attacks on Russia, The Times reports
Story by bdawson@insider.com (Bethany Dawson) • Yesterday 12:05 PM

The Pentagon is now more likely to supply Kyiv with longer-range weapons, according to The Times.
This reportedly comes after a changed assessment of the war and the "suffering" the Ukrainians are facing.
Putin has warned that the US would be "crossing a line" if they were to supply Ukraine with long-range missiles.

Hundreds of thousands of people throughout Ukraine were without power and water on Monday following a Russian barrage.

Candlelit dinners and grocery shopping in the dark: Life goes on for Ukrainians amid Russian-triggered power outages

The city's water supply was fully restored as of Tuesday, and utility crews continued to work on power outages, according to Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko.But rolling blackouts were expected to continue in Kyiv and parts of Kharkiv in order to "reduce the load on the networks" following the spate of recent attacks, Ukraine's electricity-transmission-system operator said, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Hundreds of thousands of people throughout Ukraine were without power and water on Monday following a Russian barrage.

The city's water supply was fully restored as of Tuesday, and utility crews continued to work on power outages, according to Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko.

But rolling blackouts were expected to continue in Kyiv and parts of Kharkiv in order to "reduce the load on the networks" following the spate of recent attacks, Ukraine's electricity-transmission-system operator said, according to The Wall Street Journal.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pentagon-now-more-likely-to-support-ukrainian-long-range-missile-attacks-on-russia-the-times-reports/ar-AA158fXu?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1a6352cde6824202b0a719b5e832d45b
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just which variety of "The Times" is doing the reporting?  If the NY kind, it could be total BS. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline EdinVA

Just which variety of "The Times" is doing the reporting?  If the NY kind, it could be total BS. :pondering:

Maybe, but now that midterms are behind us it may be full throttle for the war mongers... escalation anyone?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@rangerrebew

Pentagon now more likely to support Ukrainian long-range missile attacks on Russia, The Times reports
Story by bdawson@insider.com (Bethany Dawson) • Yesterday 12:05 PM 

Say WHAT??????

Somebody in the Pentegram needs to have their PP spanked with a 16 lb maul if this is true.

Supporting missile attacks on Russian soil is the equivalent of waging an undeclared war on Russia,and undeclared wars have a way of morphing into ACTUAL FREAKING WARS in short order.

It is mind-numbing that something THAT freaking stupid,as well as dangerous to world peace,would be allowed to circulate through the various high-level offices and be approved for news distribution.

I am as serious as a heart attack when I say "there needs to be immediate investigations into this by an outside legal authority,and court-martials need to follow.

AFTER reliving those who promoted this brain-fart from their commands,of course. IF found innocent,although HOW any of them could be innocent after having actually signing their names to it and forwarding it up the ladder is a freaking mystery to me. You either signed the damn thing,or you didn't.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
EdinVA ponders:
"now that midterms are behind us it may be full throttle for the war mongers... escalation anyone?"

Speaking of "escalation":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXcG3tXYNF8

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sleep walking into WW3.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

EdinVA ponders:
"now that midterms are behind us it may be full throttle for the war mongers... escalation anyone?"

Speaking of "escalation":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXcG3tXYNF8
9999hair out0000