Author Topic: ChatGPT  (Read 637 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
ChatGPT
« on: December 11, 2022, 01:47:40 am »
https://chat.openai.com/chat

You guys have some fun with this yet? It's like talking to a real person. I haven't really stumped it yet. It even writes code for you.

Online Hoodat

Re: ChatGPT
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 01:49:40 am »
Can I get it to take my CN exam for me?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 03:17:06 am »
Well, I think, being a mathematician, I have an advantage when it comes to stumping it.  It doesn't seem to "know" much higher mathematics and gave absurd answers to a question I posed.  I'm guessing it hasn't digested the entire content of arXiv.org as part of its training. 

That said, one of my colleagues got it to write a proposal for a degree program in applied mathematics, and it did almost as well as the committee our department convened to do just that, at least as to the verbiage justifying the new program. Obviously, our course offerings not being part of its training, it couldn't actually design a program.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 03:19:08 am »