Author Topic: Hillary and Chelsea Clinton roasted for ‘Carpool Karaoke’ clip: ‘Next level cringe’  (Read 756 times)

Offline libertybele

WARNING:  This is painful ....

Hillary and Chelsea Clinton roasted for ‘Carpool Karaoke’ clip: ‘Next level cringe’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-chelsea-clinton-roasted-carpool-karaoke-clip-next-level-cringe
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
WARNING:  This is painful ....

Hillary and Chelsea Clinton roasted for ‘Carpool Karaoke’ clip: ‘Next level cringe’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-chelsea-clinton-roasted-carpool-karaoke-clip-next-level-cringe
I thought Chelsea nee Webb was married? I guess the Clinton name is too profitable to the junior grifter to give up? Iguees she took moms advice and married a man with no balls of his own, Mr. Chelsea Clinton.

Offline libertybele

I thought Chelsea nee Webb was married? I guess the Clinton name is too profitable to the junior grifter to give up? Iguees she took moms advice and married a man with no balls of his own, Mr. Chelsea Clinton.

Perhaps Mezvinsky is too hard to pronounce. :shrug:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

Perhaps Mezvinsky is too hard to pronounce. :shrug:
Even someone with her limited capacity should be able to become proficient in it's pronunciation after years of marriage, no I will go with she just doesn't want to give up the Clinton money name otherwise like their children she would be Clinton Mezvinsky.

Offline libertybele

Even someone with her limited capacity should be able to become proficient in it's pronunciation after years of marriage, no I will go with she just doesn't want to give up the Clinton money name otherwise like their children she would be Clinton Mezvinsky.

The fact that this was posted I find rather hilarious as it is indeed beyond cringe worthy; it's just plain painful to listen to.  I wonder though who was filming them?

Offline GtHawk

The fact that this was posted I find rather hilarious as it is indeed beyond cringe worthy; it's just plain painful to listen to.  I wonder though who was filming them?
I won't watch it because I won't risk a migraine so I can't say, are you sure that it wasn't just multiple cameras mounted in the car so that it was only in editing that someone got ill?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Bill Clinton spotted sleeping at a football game.
This is exactly the energy level of anyone who is forced to live with Hillary Clinton.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1602401698957430806
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It is hilarious watching BJ's bride struggling to sing words to a song she's never heard in her life.   wink777