Author Topic: Latest ‘Twitter Files’ bombshell leaves liberals in denial as they dismiss revelations: ‘Conspiracy  (Read 554 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 December 10, 2022 11:45am EST
Latest ‘Twitter Files’ bombshell leaves liberals in denial as they dismiss revelations: ‘Conspiracy kooks’
Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif., outright dismissed the revelations as 'stupid' and 'pure gaslighting'

By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

Liberals on Twitter panned the latest "Twitter Files" revelations from Elon Musk and journalist Matt Taibbi Friday which showed the internal communications of Twitter leading up to the decision to ban former President Donald Trump from the social media platform in early 2021.

The third "Twitter Files" installment – this time dubbed, "THE REMOVAL OF DONALD TRUMP," presented documents showing that Twitter staff banned Trump not solely based on tweets he made during January 6th, but on the "context surrounding" Trump and his supporters’ actions "over the course of the election and frankly last 4+ years."

In emails, staff members acknowledged this was a novel method of punishment considering they had previously suspended accounts on a "tweet-by-tweet basis."

Documents Taibbi provided, at the behest of Musk, also revealed that high level Twitter staffers, including former Global Head of Trust and Safety Yoel Roth, were "also clearly liaising with federal enforcement and intelligence agencies about moderation of election-related content."

In post 20 of the extensive Twitter thread, Taibbi provided documents showing "that Roth not only met weekly with the FBI and DHS, but with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI)."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/latest-twitter-files-bombshell-leaves-liberals-denial-dismiss-revelations-conspiracy-kooks

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tiabbi and Weiss are hardly right wing gaslighting conspiracy driven kooks.......

I am absloutely loving this left wing meltdown.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Tiabbi and Weiss are hardly right wing gaslighting conspiracy driven kooks.......

I am absloutely loving this left wing meltdown.

I only wish that the leftist would be held accountable for their actions, but that's never going to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.