Author Topic: Twitter Files: Executives Met with Federal Agencies Amid Hunter Biden Laptop Scandal, Allowed FBI to  (Read 724 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Twitter Files: Executives Met with Federal Agencies Amid Hunter Biden Laptop Scandal, Allowed FBI to Report Tweets

Alana Mastrangelo 9 Dec 2022

Elon Musk’s Twitter released another batch of internal discussions on Friday, which revealed that executives at the social media company had met with federal agencies amid the Hunter Biden laptop story, and that the FBI reported tweets it didn’t like to workers at the company.

On Friday night, journalist Matt Taibbi posted a lengthy Twitter thread — the third release of what are known as “Twitter Files,” which include revelations that federal agencies meddled with posts on the platform, among other notable issues.

Internal conversations via the messaging program Slack showcased Twitter executives “getting a kick out of intensified relationships with federal agencies,” Taibbi noted.

“I’m a big believer in calendar transparency. But I reached a certain point where my meetings became… very interesting… to people and there weren’t meeting names generic enough,” former Twitter “Trust and Safety” head Yoel Roth said in an internal chat.

In a follow-up message, a seemingly-amused Roth went on to suggest that his meetings should be titled, “Very Boring Business Meeting That Is Definitely Not About Trump :)” and “DEFINITELY NOT meeting with the FBI I SWEAR.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/12/09/twitter-files-executives-met-with-federal-agencies-amid-hunter-biden-laptop-scandal-allowed-fbi-to-report-tweets/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Twitter’s chief censor met weekly with US intelligence officials, internal comms reveal
December 9, 2022 | John Hugh DeMastri

Twitter’s former Head of Trust and Safety, Yoel Roth, had weekly meetings with the FBI, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), internal communications between Twitter staff reveal, journalist Matt Taibbi reported Friday.

Yoel participated in one such weekly meeting shortly after the company’s moderation team was thrown into a crisis following its decision to suppress an October 2020 New York Post story concerning a laptop owned by Hunter Biden, according to Taibbi. Roth appeared to explicitly ask the government officials in the meeting to “share anything useful” concerning the laptop story, but they apparently declined to do so. ... BizPacReview
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Here is the big smoking gun.

Will anyone in the MSM care that the most powerful law enforcement agency in the country was meddling with political content during a critical election?  Or, once again, because their ox was not being gored, will they look some other way and ignore the story?  I think we all know the answer to that.  Meanwhile, if anyone needs sufficient evidence that the deep state considers Donald Trump to be an existential threat, then they need look no further.

What bothers me most about this story is that Donald Trump was president for 3 1/2 years prior, and still did not have a big enough handle on his own administration to prevent FBI agents from backstabbing him.  One has to assume these agents were not rogue. They were undoubtedly reporting on their activities upstream.  It speaks volumes about Trump's problematic leadership style that he was unable to prevent such a blatant insurrection.

It also speaks volumes about the Obama administration's capabilities insofar as to how effectively they were able to weaponize the Justice Department as a vehicle to do the Democrat Party's bidding.  I think we can now assume that no federal agency works for the American taxpayer. They are all now political vehicles for the Democrat Party.

Given all this, it is hard to believe the GOP can win any election at all.

Offline aligncare

So while Trump was busy winning policy battles, he was losing to the shadow government.  Schumer candidly warned us about the FBI’s unique abilities to frame any one that they choose.  Maybe not in so many words.  I guess no one could have imagined what form it could take, the levels of deception and subversion from James Comey to Christopher Wray.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
aligncare wrote:
"Schumer candidly warned us about the FBI’s unique abilities to frame any one that they choose.  Maybe not in so many words.  I guess no one could have imagined what form it could take, the levels of deception and subversion from James Comey to Christopher Wray."

If that's the case, and if it can be assumed that the FBI is "corrupt to the core", then the only way to "fix" it would be to shut it down and dismantle it.

Perhaps some of the "good" employees there (assuming there are any) could find employment at the state level...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Twitter’s chief censor met weekly with US intelligence officials, internal comms reveal
December 9, 2022 | John Hugh DeMastri

Twitter’s former Head of Trust and Safety, Yoel Roth, had weekly meetings with the FBI, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), internal communications between Twitter staff reveal, journalist Matt Taibbi reported Friday.
People like this he/she guy do not meet with anyone 'weekly' unless there is some profit in it for them. Granted these queer weirdos are insanely ideological, but they are also insanely greedy. Wait until we find out how much Federal Money the CIA/FBI/NSA/IRS/DHS/China/Biden WH, is paying these people to do anything they tell them to do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Idiot

Here is the big smoking gun.

Will anyone in the MSM care that the most powerful law enforcement agency in the country was meddling with political content during a critical election?  Or, once again, because their ox was not being gored, will they look some other way and ignore the story?  I think we all know the answer to that.  Meanwhile, if anyone needs sufficient evidence that the deep state considers Donald Trump to be an existential threat, then they need look no further.

What bothers me most about this story is that Donald Trump was president for 3 1/2 years prior, and still did not have a big enough handle on his own administration to prevent FBI agents from backstabbing him.  One has to assume these agents were not rogue. They were undoubtedly reporting on their activities upstream.  It speaks volumes about Trump's problematic leadership style that he was unable to prevent such a blatant insurrection.

It also speaks volumes about the Obama administration's capabilities insofar as to how effectively they were able to weaponize the Justice Department as a vehicle to do the Democrat Party's bidding.  I think we can now assume that no federal agency works for the American taxpayer. They are all now political vehicles for the Democrat Party.

Given all this, it is hard to believe the GOP can win any election at all.
:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: