Author Topic: BREAKING: Republican Fighter Kari Lake Files Lawsuit to Throw Out Fraudulent Arizona Midterm Electio  (Read 1319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Republican Fighter Kari Lake Files Lawsuit to Throw Out Fraudulent Arizona Midterm Election Results
By Jordan Conradson
Published December 9, 2022 at 6:40pm

Republican Kari Lake on Friday afternoon filed a lawsuit to nullify the 2022 midterm election results for the governor’s race in the state of Arizona.

On Thursday Trump Attorney Christina Bobb previewed this historic filing.

https://twitter.com/baldwin_daniel_/status/1601008080170254337

Never in US history has their been so much solid evidence compiled in a lawsuit proving with certainty the Arizona midterm election should never have been certified.

In Arizona, and much of America today, Democrats believe any illegal or illicit fraudulent action must be accepted. Today Kari Lake stood up and said, “No more!”

The fraud stops in Arizona.

The Gateway Pundit’s Jordan Conradson was on the scene at the Central Court Building in downtown Phoenix where the lawsuit was filed on Friday.

We will be posting updates as we learn more…

Kari Lake posted this tonight…

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1601378303327162368

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/breaking-republican-fighter-kari-lake-files-lawsuit-throw-fraudulent-arizona-midterm-election-results/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

At least Herschel Walker was graceful in defeat.

Will the CyberNinjas be making an appearance?

Good luck with that, Kari.  It's just more billable hours for lawyers and more click bait for political fundraising.

Oh, the agony of defeat.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
At least Herschel Walker was graceful in defeat.

Will the CyberNinjas be making an appearance?

Good luck with that, Kari.  It's just more billable hours for lawyers and more click bait for political fundraising.

Oh, the agony of defeat.

Accepting the results of an obviously crooked election is far more disgraceful.  This shit has to stop.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
One thing that is different about this though, was it certified under duress? You can't threaten someone with arrest to certify. Seems like BS to me.

Of course that they folded like a warm tortilla is another matter entirely.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The GOP blaming "rigged elections" for their losses is akin to a bad sports teams blaming a "rigged league" for their mediocrity.

The losing mindtrap prevents the GOP from making necessary improvements to win over more voters.

The Donor Class has bought both political parties, but, they don't have the voters in their back pockets.

Both parties will engage in anti-representative behavior because the Donor Class wants the unwashed masses of voters to stop impeding their agendas.  The real conflict is kleptocracy vs representative government., not Dem vs GOP.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The GOP blaming "rigged elections" for their losses is akin to a bad sports teams blaming a "rigged league" for their mediocrity.

The losing mindtrap prevents the GOP from making necessary improvements to win over more voters.

The Donor Class has bought both political parties, but, they don't have the voters in their back pockets.

Both parties will engage in anti-representative behavior because the Donor Class wants the unwashed masses of voters to stop impeding their agendas.  The real conflict is kleptocracy vs representative government., not Dem vs GOP.

Athletes get sanctioned for cheating.  Ask Pete Rose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Athletes get sanctioned for cheating.  Ask Pete Rose.

So do teams....

Signed,

A pissed off Astros Fan.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It looks like her lawyers are sharp and covering all the bases. Now to see if there's something there.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
One thing that is different about this though, was it certified under duress? You can't threaten someone with arrest to certify. Seems like BS to me.

Of course that they folded like a warm tortilla is another matter entirely.
Funny thing about that.
If you are not independently wealthy, the lawyer fees alone defending against a Felony charge can cause some severe economic damage, and many jobs will terminate someone who is simply charged with a Felony without awaiting the outcome of the case.
That Felony charge can cause loss of business and professional licensure as well.

Unfortunately, the presumption of innocence is reserved for Democrats, so much so they aren't even charged.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 03:00:07 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: AZ Judge Sets Schedule For Kari Lake Lawsuit Against Maricopa County – Motion To Dismiss Due By Thursday – Tentative Trial Scheduled for Next Week
By Jordan Conradson
Published December 13, 2022 at 2:19pm

Kari Lake appeared in court today for an Emergency Hearing in her lawsuit against Katie Hobbs and Maricopa County Elections officials, contesting the stolen Midterm Election in Arizona.

The Gateway Pundit has written numerous reports on Kari Lake’s historic lawsuit to nullify and overturn the stolen Midterm Election or hold a new election free from conflicts of interest.

The Gateway Pundit reported that a Runbeck whistleblower revealed in Lake’s filing that HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of ballots had no chain of custody documentation. This is a shocking and massive violation of the law. Twenty-five thousand ballots were added to Maricopa County’s totals after election day with no explanation of why the number of remaining ballots could increase. Tens if not HUNDREDS of thousands of mail-in ballots with mismatched signatures were illegally counted in violation of Arizona law.

The County also intentionally planned an in-person voting disaster on Election Day, where printers and tabulators failed at more than 59% of the 223 vote centers on Election Day. Voters on Election Day turned out for Kari Lake by a ratio of about 3:1.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/breaking-az-judge-sets-schedule-kari-lake-lawsuit-maricopa-county-motion-dismiss-must-due-thursday-tentative-trial-scheduled-next-week/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34