Author Topic: Reporter Confronts Jean-Pierre About Biden Admin’s Alleged Communication With Fired Twitter Employee  (Read 631 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

...Nelson asked whether any officials in the Biden administration communicated with Baker on vetting the first batch of information released in the “Twitter Files,” which investigated the previous Twitter executives’ suppression of the New York Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story in October 2020.

“It’s up to private companies to make these types of decisions,” the press secretary said. “We were not involved, I can say that. We were not involved and as I’ve said several times this week already, we’ve had this conversation many times just the last couple of times, of course it’s up to these companies to make their own decisions about the content on their platform and to ensure that content flows on their own standards and policies. I don’t have anymore to share.”...

https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/09/steven-nelson-jean-pierre-communication-fired-twitter-employee-james-baker/
The Republic is lost.

Online rustynail

If ever a face needed a pie...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If ever a face needed a pie...
Well that face is invariably buried in pie 888mouth

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well that face is invariably buried in pie 888mouth

:tongue2:

I don't know.  Would it spoil the thread to want a Brazilian?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
:tongue2:

I don't know.  Would it spoil the thread to want a Brazilian?
I can guarantee that the pie contains no Brazil nuts :tongue2:

Sorry @Free Vulcan, it appears that