Author Topic: Trump accuses Jewish leaders of a lack of ‘loyalty’  (Read 562 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Trump accuses Jewish leaders of a lack of ‘loyalty’
« on: December 09, 2022, 10:41:47 pm »
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3769077-trump-accuses-jewish-leaders-of-a-lack-of-loyalty/

Former President Trump accused Jewish leaders of a lack of “loyalty” on Friday, amid the ongoing fallout from his dinner with white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

“How quickly Jewish Leaders forgot that I was the best, by far, President for Israel,” Trump said in a post on Truth Social. “They should be ashamed of themselves. This lack of loyalty to their greatest friends and allies is why large numbers in Congress, and so many others, have stopped giving support to Israel.”

Trump faced a firestorm of criticism following his dinner with Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago. He was reportedly set to dine with Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, who brought Fuentes and several other guests to the dinner.

The former president has since claimed he was not aware of Fuentes’s views when he arrived at the dinner.

“I had never heard of the man — I had no idea what his views were, and they weren’t expressed at the table in our very quick dinner, or it wouldn’t have been accepted,” he said.

However, Trump has also faced pushback over his relationship with Ye, who recently praised Adolf Hitler and the Nazis on Alex Jones’s Infowars program and was suspended from Twitter for posting a picture of a swastika.

The former president has previously made comments similar to Friday’s post, criticizing American Jews for failing to recognize his claims of support for Israel.

“No President has done more for Israel than I have. Somewhat surprisingly, however, our wonderful Evangelicals are far more appreciative of this than the people of the Jewish faith, especially those living in the U.S.,” Trump said in an October post that the White House condemned as antisemitic.

“Those living in Israel, though, are a different story – Highest approval rating in the World, could easily be P.M.! U.S. Jews have to get their act together and appreciate what they have in Israel – Before it is too late!” he added.

In 2019, then-President Trump also accused Jewish people who vote for Democrats of showing either “a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

Yeah, he went there...
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline roamer_1

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump accuses Jewish leaders of a lack of ‘loyalty’
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022, 10:50:57 pm »
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 11:35:36 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2022, 11:00:53 pm »
Apparently one foot in his mouth just ain't enough.  :whistle:

There's no coming back anymore. Well, he is still managing to get free publicity.  :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2022, 11:04:11 pm »
Loyalty is the only principle that matters to Donald Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2022, 11:15:06 pm »
What dimensional chess are we up to now?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2022, 11:20:59 pm »
What dimensional chess are we up to now?

I've lost count. I don't see his campaign being much different from the last time he ran; only this time he will not get the nomination.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2022, 11:23:33 pm »
I've lost count. I don't see his campaign being much different from the last time he ran; only this time he will not get the nomination.

Not with TWO LOOOONG YEARS of this kind of crap going on.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2022, 11:39:07 pm »
Loyalty is the only principle that matters to Donald Trump.

You know who I feel sorry for is Mark Meadows...left his Congressional career to become Trump's Chief of Staff and is now facing an indictment over J6... :crying:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2022, 11:55:34 pm »
You know who I feel sorry for is Mark Meadows...left his Congressional career to become Trump's Chief of Staff and is now facing an indictment over J6... :crying:

I feel sorry for the millions who truly believe that Trump is going to save this country. Granted he was a good President, but he is carrying too much baggage and the leftists are going to continue to hound him. They have two years to ensure that he can't run again and they will.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2022, 12:05:28 am »
Interesting that this article from The Hill doesn't mention its previous article from Dec 4 about Netanyahu.  I wonder what story they could be struggling to keep alive with this one  ---  :pondering:

Netanyahu was asked on  Meet the Press whether he would “like to see” Trump become president again and replied: "You want me to get into your elections?  Keep me out of it.”

The Jewish leader President Trump was reponding to (and not for the first time) was Bibi ---- for good reason:

I now return you to your regular programming   happy77

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2022, 12:06:45 am »

Whose fault is this @mystery-ak ?

« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 12:10:18 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2022, 12:17:52 am »

Death by a thousand cuts
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy