Author Topic: Vermont is a New Route for Illegal Entry into U.S.  (Read 384 times)

Offline Kamaji

Vermont is a New Route for Illegal Entry into U.S.
« on: December 09, 2022, 02:42:52 pm »
Vermont Is A New Route For Illegal Entry Into U.S.

December 9, 2022
By Bethany Blankley

While record numbers of foreign nationals continue to enter the U.S. through the southern border every month, one of the tiniest states by geography and population is also being impacted by the surge: Vermont.

Mexican cartels are now increasingly flying foreign nationals who arrive in Mexico from all over the world to Quebec from Mexico City, Border Patrol and law enforcement officers told The Center Square. Cartel scouts help them make their way from Canada into northern states illegally, they said. Vermont, which is seeing record-breaking illegal entries, has a population of roughly 645,545 people.

More than 306,000 foreign nationals – nearly half of Vermont’s population – were apprehended or evaded capture from law enforcement at the southern border in November, according to preliminary U.S. Customs and Border Protection data obtained by The Center Square. They are primarily crossing in Texas.

Source:  https://tennesseeconservativenews.com/vermont-is-a-new-route-for-illegal-entry-into-u-s/

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Vermont is a New Route for Illegal Entry into U.S.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2022, 02:47:56 pm »
Wow!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022, 03:55:21 pm »
I wonder if Vermont will still be known as the green mountain state after all those illegals start dropping their trash and crap everywhere?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2022, 03:58:11 pm »
I know there are some guys working that issue right now......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2022, 04:11:57 pm »
Probably the bluest state in the nation, also the whitest, usually flies under the radar somehow by being boring. Maybe a few thousand illegals will change all that.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2022, 10:18:00 pm »
My guess is that the vast majority of those coming in across the VT border -- particularly if they are Hispanics -- are going to "travel south" in short order.

They don't like the weather up there, of course.

Vermont IS "the bluest state in the nation" -- after all, they elected a communist for a Senator.

But... I predict they're going to do what they need to do to protect their demographics there. That means either doing what's necessary to protect the northern border, or else ushering the border-jumpers "south" as rapidly as possible...