Author Topic: Incoming Democratic Rep. Maxwell Alejandro Frost Says He Was Denied DC Apartment Due To Bad Credit  (Read 273 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Incoming Democratic Rep. Maxwell Alejandro Frost Says He Was Denied DC Apartment Due To Bad Credit

Alexander Pease
Contributor
December 08, 2022 6:52 PM ET
Font Size:

Incoming Democratic Florida Rep. Maxwell Alejandro Frost said Thursday he was denied an apartment in Washington, D.C., due to bad credit.

The 25-year-old Frost said his credit was “really bad” but, nonetheless, the realtor had assured him that he would be “fine,” according to the tweet. Frost said he also lost out on the application fee.

https://twitter.com/MaxwellFrostFL/status/1600890367586406400

“This ain’t meant for people who don’t already have money,” Frost lamented.

In a subsequent tweet, Frost said he had poor credit due to the costs of running a Congressional campaign. The incoming congressman said he quit his job to run for office full-time, and took a financial hit because of it.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/08/maxwell-alejandro-frost-dc-apartment-credit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Boo-hoo-hoo.

Surprised he didn't blame it on the White Devil and systemic racism.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I would bet his credit was in the shitter long before he decided to run for office.  His Gen has no money management skills.   So cry me a river.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.