Author Topic: Report: Maxine Waters Paid Daughter $8K with Campaign Cash, Adding to $1M Total Payout  (Read 240 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Maxine Waters Paid Daughter $8K with Campaign Cash, Adding to $1M Total Payout

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 8 Dec 2022

After sending more than $1 million in campaign cash to her daughter since 2003, Rep. Maxine Waters’ reelection campaign sent another $8,000 to her daughter in September, according to a Fox News report.

A Wednesday Federal Election Commission report disclosed that Citizens of Waters sent Karen Waters’ company two payments totaling $8,000 in June for “slate mailer management fees.”

Waters’ $8,000 sent brings the total close to $50,000 for the entire year.

Progressive Connections, Karen Waters’ company, has received more than $1 million from her mother’s campaign since 2003 for spearheading the campaign’s slate mailing operation.

As Fox News explained:

Slate-mailing is an uncommon practice in federal elections, where a consulting firm is hired to create a pamphlet of sorts that contains a list of candidates or policy measures, and advises voters how to cast their ballots.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/08/report-maxine-waters-paid-daughter-8k-with-campaign-cash-adding-to-1m-total-payout/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Maxine Waters is untouchable and she knows it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji