Author Topic: UN General Assembly demands Israel surrender its nuclear weapons after 149-6 vote  (Read 1949 times)

Offline libertybele

UN General Assembly demands Israel surrender its nuclear weapons after 149-6 vote

Only a handful of countries supported Israel's right to nuclear self-defense in a recent U.N. vote.

The U.N. General Assembly considered a resolution Wednesday calling for Israel not to develop, produce, test, or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons.

Additionally, the resolution called for the Jewish nation to "renounce possession of nuclear weapons" and to assent to the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons treaty, thereby placing "all its nuclear facilities under comprehensive International Atomic Energy safeguards."

149 nations voted in favor of the resolution. Only six voted against it.

The U.N. general assembly demanded that Israel agree to "accede to the [Middle Eastern nuclear non-proliferation] Treaty without further delay, and not to develop, produce, test or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons, to renounce their possession and to place all its unsafeguarded nuclear facilities under full-scope International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) safeguards."

Israel, India, Pakistan, and South Sudan have not signed the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons treaty..........

https://www.theblaze.com/news/un-general-assembly-demands-israel-surrender-its-nuclear-weapons
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

This could very well be the beginning of the end.  Israel will remain standing.

Romans 11:26   ...and this is how all Israel will be saved. As scripture says: From Zion will come the Redeemer, he will remove godlessness from Jacob.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Curse and a pox on all their houses. May they feel the fire.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'd like to see the UN go and try and take them from Israel.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

I'd like to see the UN go and try and take them from Israel.

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If they didn't sign the treaty, they aren't bound by it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

Israel: Where do you want me to deliver these?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Israel should follow Pakistan's lead.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
 :silly:
EFF U UN...EFF U!
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
How did the US vote?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How did the US vote?

Or did they exercise their veto?

With Pedo Joe, one can be sure.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

How did the US vote?

Against the resolution:

The Jerusalem Post reported that the six nations that opposed the resolution were Canada, Israel, Micronesia, Palau, the U.S., and Liberia.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Who knew the United Nations had comedians?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
////00000////

Who knew the United Nations had comedians?

We have a flag here in Texas that we'll let Israel borrow......

« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 04:02:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Against the resolution:
Wow, Germany didn't vote against it?

Offline roamer_1

YEP. This most definitely falls under **** around and find out...

Offline berdie

Dear UN,

How about no.

Love ya,

Israel

Offline libertybele

:yowsa:

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
   Quote from: Weird Tolkienish Figure on December 09, 2022, 03:44:25 pm
How did the US vote?
   /Quote

Or did they exercise their veto?

With Pedo Joe, one can be sure.

This vote was by the General Assembly.
The veto is for votes by the Security Council.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The headline alone made my laugh.
Yes sure, Israel wants to follow Ukraine ... we will protect you!
No thanks, I would prefer to protect myself, thank you very much.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
YEP. This most definitely falls under **** around and find out...
:beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Where are our wonderful European allies?  I use that word loosely, for they would spit in our face first chance they could, and go with Russia or China in the blink of an eye.  And Mexico?  Our friend to the south?  Hmmm!  Not to mention Japan, Australia, and every other nation this country buffers to stay afloat. 

Israel is on its own, has been for a long time, but particularly since the USA had a muslim marxist as POTUS.  Biden is no friend to Israel.  Frankly, I am surprised the USA supported Israel.

Bottomline, the most likely nuclear exchange to happen next will happen between Israel and Iran.  Iran will attack Israel, and Israel will retaliate.  The world will condemn Israel.  The script is already written.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 07:25:35 am by jafo2010 »

Offline roamer_1

Bottomline, the most likely nuclear exchange to happen next will happen between Israel and Iran.  Iran will attack Israel, and Israel will retaliate.  The world will condemn Israel.  The script is already written.

Close. Gog and Magog... That's a Turkey/Persia thing... though some would say Russia/Persia... But before that can happen, the Psalm 83 war has to resolve. That involves all the close neighbors to Israel, and Hamas and others like them... That will probably be next.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Close. Gog and Magog... That's a Turkey/Persia thing... though some would say Russia/Persia... But before that can happen, the Psalm 83 war has to resolve. That involves all the close neighbors to Israel, and Hamas and others like them... That will probably be next.

Bible prophecy ALWAYS gets fulfilled,
but often in ways other than how people expected.
And sometimes there is more than one fulfillment -
a foreshadowing fulfillment, and then the real fulfillment.

I would advise everyone to be open to the possibility that
a prophecy may fulfilled one way, and you don't see it
because you were watching for a different interpretation.

I also advise against trying to figure out exactly when Jesus will return,
so you can live any fool way you want,
and get right with God at the last minute.
(Some people do that.)
ANYONE can die at any minute from any number of causes!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline roamer_1

Bible prophecy ALWAYS gets fulfilled,
but often in ways other than how people expected.

True enough... Prophecy is a slippery fish.

But the thought is valid.... Ps 83 need be first because the nations mentioned (all close in to Israel) are absent in the grand coalition presented in the Magog war.

And sometimes there is more than one fulfillment -
a foreshadowing fulfillment, and then the real fulfillment.

Almost cyclical until the whole of it is fulfilled exactly... It really is amazing.  :beer: