Author Topic: ‘Stay tuned’: House GOP leader says karma is coming for ex-FBI lawyer who secretly vetted ‘Twitter f  (Read 402 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Stay tuned’: House GOP leader says karma is coming for ex-FBI lawyer who secretly vetted ‘Twitter files’
December 8, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

The House Judiciary Committee under the incoming GOP majority could pursue legal action against former FBI and Twitter lawyer James Baker who was involved in the social media giant’s censoring of the explosive Hunter Biden laptop story.

With billionaire Elon Musk following through on his pledge of transparency at Twitter by releasing damning internal documents on the suppression of the story that could have potentially altered the course of history, Baker was busted for secretly vetting the first batch of the “Twitter files” without the knowledge of his new boss and was promptly fired on Tuesday.

“Stay tuned” were the words of a House Judiciary Committee spokesperson who responded to an email from Fox News Digital asking about possible legal actions that the committee may take against Baker.

“Twitter holds former FBI employees accountable for their actions. But the FBI doesn’t,” tweeted Rep. Jim Jordan, the current ranking member of the committee after Baker was “exited” from Twitter by Musk.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/08/stay-tuned-house-gop-leader-says-karma-is-coming-for-ex-fbi-lawyer-who-secretly-vetted-twitter-files-1315335/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Man o' man. 'o man.....

I sure hope there is a back up copy of what he decided to bleach.

:2popcorn:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Man o' man. 'o man.....

I sure hope there is a back up copy of what he decided to bleach.

:2popcorn:

There ALWAYS is.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
There ALWAYS is.

I sure hope so.  And the guy who wants it, probably won't have any problem affording getting his hands on it.    :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

I sure hope so.  And the guy who wants it, probably won't have any problem affording getting his hands on it.    :cool:

Some GEEK deleted that stuff. Ordered to... Guaranteed they will know who that was. GUARANTEED standard practice in such cases is either that he did not delete it in the backups, OR he made a CYA file. OR he will be fired.

Typical in corporate vs basement geek environments.