Author Topic: The Coming Crash Of The Climate Cult  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Coming Crash Of The Climate Cult
« on: December 08, 2022, 04:50:21 pm »
WRITTEN BY VIV FORBES, GUEST POST ON DEC 8, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Coming Crash Of The Climate Cult

The Climate Cult worships two green idols – electric vehicles and wind-solar energy. This is part of a futile UN scheme promoting “Net Zero Emissions”, which aims to cool the world’s climate by waging war on CO2 plant food.

Green worship is the state religion of all western nations. It is promoted by billionaires with other agendas, and endlessly repeated by the UN, the bureaucracy, all government media, state education, and most big business leaders. [emphasis, links added]

The promotion of electric cars and trucks will cause a massive increase in the demand for electricity to replace diesel, petrol, and gas.

We live beside a major highway connecting Ipswich and Boonah in Queensland and we can hear the roar of the traffic.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-coming-crash-of-the-climate-cult/ :2popcorn:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson