Author Topic: Australia Sees Coldest And Wettest Spring In Decades Amid Third La Niña In A Row  (Read 167 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Australia Sees Coldest And Wettest Spring In Decades Amid Third La Niña In A Row
By P Gosselin on 6. December 2022

When it comes to German TV meteorologists, warm and dry weather is no longer good weather, but bad weather. At least that’s what often we read. Australia has at present very beautiful weather by this logic. ABC reports about an unusually cold season down under.

“The exceptionally cloudy conditions this spring kept maximum temperatures well down on recent years.

Melbourne, Adelaide and Canberra all shivered through maximums at least one degree below average and the lowest since 1992. Brisbane’s spring was the coldest in 12 years, and for Perth it was the coldest in six.

Sydney’s maximums were the lowest in four years but the mean temperatures, which includes the minimums, was the coldest since 2003 and the city failed to reach 30C for the first time in three decades.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/12/06/australia-sees-coldest-and-wettest-spring-in-decades-amid-third-la-nina-in-a-row/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson