Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway blasts Senate Republicans: ‘Where were most of you?’  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kellyanne Conway blasts Senate Republicans: ‘Where were most of you?’
December 8, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Republican strategist Kellyanne Conway brutally hammered GOP senators for abandoning Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker during his campaign and the midterm runoff against opponent Senator Raphael Warnock, essentially handing the election to the Democrats.

Walker lost the runoff by less than 100,000 votes. The Republicans had already lost their bid to regain the Senate, but Walker’s loss strengthens President Biden’s chances of getting his leftist agenda items shoved through. In the end, Democrats have a 51 to 49 seat majority in the Senate after Warnock’s win.

Conway appeared on Fox News host Sean Hannity’s show Wednesday and took Republicans and sitting senators to the woodshed over not firmly standing behind Walker in Georgia. Other than Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and a few others, Herschel Walker was pretty much left to fend for himself in the race.

The former Trump advisor first addressed changes in election procedures and basically admonished conservatives to adapt or die. She contended that running for office is no longer about a Republican candidate being loyal to the country, it’s about collecting votes and connecting with voters. Conway admonished Republicans to embrace early and mail-in voting.

“These are the rules: we either adapt or die,” she told Hannity.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/08/kellyanne-conway-blasts-senate-republicans-where-were-most-of-you-1315357/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Kellyanne Conway blasts Senate Republicans: ‘Where were most of you?’
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 02:57:03 pm »
This lady grates on my nerves.  I usually turn Fox off during her interviews.

Kellyanne?  No problem with the articulative abiities of the candidate, or having to fend off personal ethics issues early in the campaign?

The truth is, is that your old boss doesn't vett candidates worth a shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.