Author Topic: WNBA star Brittney Griner released from Russian custody in a high-profile prisoner swap between the  (Read 6188 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
We all knew Biden would have traded Putin himself for her. She's a black woman in the "underpaid" WNBA. She's also woke.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Hoodat

There's more:

Marc Fogel, jailed in Russia, being moved to hard-labor colony

OCTOBER 5, 2022  |  9:27 PM

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A teacher from Oakmont who's been detained in Russia for more than a year is being moved to a hard-labor colony.

Marc Fogel, 61, could be at that colony for up to three weeks. Fogel will have no way to communicate with his family while there.  .  .

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/news/marc-fogel-being-moved-to-hard-labor-colony-in-russua/

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tom Cotton: People Will Die Because Biden Traded ‘Merchant of Death’ for Brittney Griner

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) predicted on Thursday that leftist President Joe Biden’s decision to trade imprisoned basketball player Brittney Griner for notorious Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout, known as the “merchant of death,” would result in people dying as rogue states interpreted the move as open season to arrest Americans.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2022/12/08/tom-cotton-people-will-die-because-biden-traded-merchant-death-brittney-griner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Tom Cotton: People Will Die Because Biden Traded ‘Merchant of Death’ for Brittney Griner

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) predicted on Thursday that leftist President Joe Biden’s decision to trade imprisoned basketball player Brittney Griner for notorious Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout, known as the “merchant of death,” would result in people dying as rogue states interpreted the move as open season to arrest Americans.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2022/12/08/tom-cotton-people-will-die-because-biden-traded-merchant-death-brittney-griner/

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Leaves Marine Paul Whelan Behind in Russia in Brittney Griner Swap; Family: ‘Catastrophe’

The family of retired Marine Paul Whelan said Thursday that a prisoner swap for WNBA star Brittney Griner that left Whelan in Russia was a “catastrophe” because the U.S. would no longer have leverage to free him.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2022/12/08/biden-leaves-marine-paul-whelan-behind-in-russia-brittney-griner-swap-family-catastrophe/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We all knew Biden would have traded Putin himself for her. She's a black woman in the "underpaid" WNBA. She's also woke.

That is no biological female.  He's always going to be a "he" to me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Lando Lincoln

Now she can be John Fetterman’s running mate in 2024.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 8, 2022 10:32am EST
Cowboys star rips Biden over Brittney Griner release, walks back scathing tweets
Micah Parsons expressed surprise over the fact that deal did not include Marine veteran Paul Whelan

By Joe Morgan | Fox News

excerpt:

"We still not voting for you!" Parsons said in a now-deleted tweet. 

As the tweet went viral, Parsons deleted his criticism of Biden, posting an explanation and an apology for tweeting "out of emotion."

https://twitter.com/MicahhParsons11/status/1600861254737809408

"Just spoke to some people that I respect and trust. I should have been more educated on the topic and not tweeted out of emotion for my family and other who have served. For that I apologize," Parsons posted to Twitter. 

"Also if what I’m told about the attempts to bring Ret Marine Paul Whelan home are true then the best outcome was accomplished. I pray Mr. Whelan comes home but am extremely happy for Brittney and her family.  I am not too prideful to admit when I’ve made a mistake."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cowboys-star-takes-aim-biden-brittney-griner-swap-major-flaw-we-still-not-voting-you
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Micah Parsons wins a gold medal for fastest jump back onto the Plantation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"Also if what I’m told about the attempts to bring Ret Marine Paul Whelan home are true then the best outcome was accomplished. I pray Mr. Whelan comes home but am extremely happy for Brittney and her family.  I am not too prideful to admit when I’ve made a mistake."

Simple question, was it a democrat that told whatever it was about the attempts to Whelan home? Then if he believed it he's a fool that will never learn.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In the course of review and events, isn't just absolutey incredible that Pedo Joe is wrong on absolutely everything he says or touches?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

In the course of review and events, isn't just absolutey incredible that Pedo Joe is wrong on absolutely everything he says or touches?

For 50 consecutive years.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Jones on Brittney Griner: Biden Didn’t Allow ‘Black Female Icon’ to Be Treated Like Garbage

CNN political commentator Van Jones said Thursday on “CNN This Morning” that President Joe Biden did not allow Russia to treat WNBA star Brittney Griner like garbage by negotiating her release in a one-for-one prisoner swap for arms dealer Viktor Bout.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/12/08/cnns-jones-on-brittney-griner-biden-didnt-allow-black-female-icon-to-be-treated-like-garbage/
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
CNN’s Jones on Brittney Griner: Biden Didn’t Allow ‘Black Female Icon’ to Be Treated Like Garbage

CNN political commentator Van Jones said Thursday on “CNN This Morning” that President Joe Biden did not allow Russia to treat WNBA star Brittney Griner like garbage by negotiating her release in a one-for-one prisoner swap for arms dealer Viktor Bout.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/12/08/cnns-jones-on-brittney-griner-biden-didnt-allow-black-female-icon-to-be-treated-like-garbage/

They are calling this woman an icon?  Now that's damn funniest thing I've heard this week.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Bob Menendez: ‘Deeply Disturbing Decision’ to Release Russian Arms Dealer Viktor Bout

It is a “deeply disturbing” decision to release Russian arms deal Viktor Bout, Democrat Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) said on Thursday, although he praised the news of former WNBA star Brittney Griner coming back to America as part of the Biden administration’s controversial prisoner swap.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/08/democrat-bob-menendez-deeply-disturbing-decision-to-release-russian-arms-dealer-viktor-bout/
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is she on a plane to The USa yet?   Till then I say Putin is playing Dementia Joe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

CNN political commentator Van Jones said Thursday on “CNN This Morning” that President Joe Biden did not allow Russia to treat WNBA star Brittney Griner like garbage by negotiating her release in a one-for-one prisoner swap for arms dealer Viktor Bout.

So far, roughly 165 of the 800+ cases brought as a result of the January 6 attack have been fully adjudicated  .....
Jun 9, 2022

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jan-6-hearings-rioters-what-time-b2097195.html

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
Is Brittney Griner ready to give up the fame of being a Russian prisoner to return to the obscurity of the WNBA?
8:59 AM · Dec 8, 2022

:silly:

Perfect!
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Online mountaineer

There's more:
Marc Fogel, jailed in Russia, being moved to hard-labor colony

Rep. Guy Reschenthaler upset prisoner swap didn't include Butler native Marc Fogel
By Christopher DeRose
December 8, 2022 / 12:50 PM

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) -- A teacher from Oakmont who's been detained in Russia for more than a year remains in custody.

This summer, Butler native Marc Fogel was sentenced to 14 years in a maximum security prison after he was caught with 17 grams of medical marijuana for a spine condition.   ...

"I will continue to relentlessly advocate for Pittsburgh native Marc Fogel's release and for the State Department to classify him as wrongfully detained, something they have failed to do since his detainment in August 2021," Reschenthaler said in a statement.  ... KDKA
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
That is no biological female.  He's always going to be a "he" to me.

I completely agree.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline Idiot

More on what Vlad got from this deal:

https://twitter.com/Cam_Cawthorne/status/1600861693856591873
But...but...but....the only important thing is that Griner will be home with HER WIFE (whatever that means), for CHRISTmas.   *****rollingeyes*****

Online mountaineer

But...but...but....the only important thing is that Griner will be home with HER WIFE (whatever that means), for CHRISTmas.   *****rollingeyes*****
"Her wife" - who has spent more time at the White House lately than most members of Biden's cabinet, it seems.

Online mountaineer

Offline rustynail

Brittney deserves a seat in the House of Representatives.  The democrats should make that happen.