Author Topic: 'The View' co-host Sunny Hostin mocks Herschel Walker voters: 'Who are these 1.7 million people?'  (Read 563 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'The View' co-host Sunny Hostin mocks Herschel Walker voters: 'Who are these 1.7 million people?'

"The View" co-host Sunny Hostin questioned the 1.7 million voters that voted for Republican Herschel Walker in Georgia's Senate runoff election on Wednesday. 

"Who are these 1.7 million people?" Hostin asked before co-host Whoopi Goldberg said they were people that "wanted to win." 

She added, "that's what's terrible." 

Hostin also said that Republicans found the most "unqualified" and "undignified" Black man to run against Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-GA. 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-co-host-sunny-hostin-mocks-herschel-walker-voters-who-are-these-1-7-million-people
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sunny was busy today

ABC’s Hostin: Republican Border Concerns ‘a Lot of Political Theater’

Pam Key 7 Dec 2022

ABC legal analyst Sunny Hostin told her co-hosts Wednesday on “The View” that Republicans’ concerns about the number of migrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border were “political theater.”

Hostin said, “It’s just a lot of political theater I see coming from the Republicans. They’re trying to reframe the conversation as to what is important to Americans, how abortion isn’t important to Americans. I don’t know. It was important at the voter booth for them, you know, it’s inflation, inflation, inflation, the price of gas is sky-high.”

She continued, “You know, you see these Republicans going to the border and then taking boats to the border, and then you see DeSantis sending migrants to Martha’s Vineyard. That’s all theater. What are they working on so that the DREAMers can actually have something? There is a bipartisan bill, thank God so, that DACA recipients, DREAMers, so that we have undocumented migrants who are some of the most talented people we have coming into this country. Why can’t they work on that instead? Work on that.”

On Republicans’ objections to President Biden not going to the border while he was in Arizona, Hostin added, “I just think it’s such theater. I don’t need to see him at the border. I need him to work on these bills.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/12/07/abcs-hostin-republican-border-concerns-a-lot-of-political-theater/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Hostin also said that Republicans found the most "unqualified" and "undignified" Black man to run against Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-GA.

Yet a failed community organizer who can't manage to earn a promotion to associate professor after 12 years serving as a college lecturer is considered "qualified"?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

Yet a failed community organizer who can't manage to earn a promotion to associate professor after 12 years serving as a college lecturer is considered "qualified"?

:thumbsup:

Offline EdinVA

Who are the drones that watch the view?  I'll take walker...