Author Topic: LIZ PEEK: Herschel Walker just wrote Donald Trump's political obituary  (Read 11888 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: LIZ PEEK: Herschel Walker just wrote Donald Trump's political obituary
« Reply #225 on: December 12, 2022, 09:46:31 pm »
ROTFLMAO!!!

Yeah... Twenty Friggin Trillion Dollars... That's what he meant alright.  :silly: *****rollingeyes*****

:nono:    Your hate is showing.   Don't make me have to resurrect Margaret Thatcher to again defend RR against national and international criticism that he turned the US into a debtor nation.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #226 on: December 12, 2022, 09:50:06 pm »
:nono:    Your hate is showing.   Don't make me have to resurrect Margaret Thatcher to again defend RR against national and international criticism that he turned the US into a debtor nation.

Yeah... Because that's still bullcrap... But it ain't bullcrap that Tumpy the Democrat was AGAINST Reagan until he needed to be elected as a Republican and try to run off with the Conservative mantle.

You're fooling no one.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #227 on: December 12, 2022, 10:32:14 pm »
ROTFLMAO!!!

Yeah... Twenty Friggin Trillion Dollars... That's what he meant alright.  :silly: *****rollingeyes*****

Since RIV is enjoying linking the Orange guy to RWR by proximity, I'd figure I'd throw these in.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #228 on: December 12, 2022, 10:40:37 pm »
Rather than this infighting, again, no one has challenged Trump.  Why do you think that is??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #229 on: December 12, 2022, 10:43:10 pm »
Rather than this infighting, again, no one has challenged Trump.  Why do you think that is??

Because everyone knows that Trump will sick his Stone/Pecker slime machine on his opponents at the earliest opportunity.

'24 will be just like '16.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #230 on: December 12, 2022, 10:48:32 pm »

Because the silly season doesn't even start for another year. He declared WAY early.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #231 on: December 12, 2022, 10:55:37 pm »
Because the silly season doesn't even start for another year. He declared WAY early.

He declared early probably to avoid being indicted. I think he's got a long way to go before he's in the clear to run again anyways.  Just my opinion.

However, I don't think anyone is going to challenge Trump other than RINO's.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #232 on: December 12, 2022, 10:56:48 pm »
Because everyone knows that Trump will sick his Stone/Pecker slime machine on his opponents at the earliest opportunity.

'24 will be just like '16.

Well, that's one way of putting it :laugh: 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #233 on: December 12, 2022, 10:58:13 pm »
He declared early probably to avoid being indicted. I think he's got a long way to go before he's in the clear to run again anyways.  Just my opinion.

Hope that ain't true, or there goes another four years down the sh*tter....

We're desperately running out of time.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #234 on: December 12, 2022, 10:59:28 pm »
Since RIV is enjoying linking the Orange guy to RWR by proximity, I'd figure I'd throw these in.....

... Which are truer to form...

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #235 on: December 12, 2022, 11:02:57 pm »

Building upon Roamer's comments around Trump's watch on the fiscal side, I think conservatives need to be reminded of this:

Deficit additon numbers by POTUS adjusted for inflation in what I have calculated with a 1981 Reagan CPI as Benchmark Year....

1. Trump- $1.707T/yr. ($567 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
2. Obama- $1.039T/yr ($372 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
3. GWB- $763 B/yr. ($314 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
4. GWHB- $388 B/yr.($237 B/yr. inflation adjusted)
5. Reagan- $232 B/yr.  ($166 B/yr.  inflation adjusted)
6. WJC- $174 B/yr.  ($86 B/yr. Inflation adjusted)

As you can see, and is what is interesting, is even with inflation adjustment the rankings have not changed, only less pronounced.
The deficit (even inflation adjusted) rose more under Trump's administration than any other since and including Reagan.

And to the detractors to those who state Trump had to deal with Crisis.  All of the above minus Clinton had the same in some form or fashion during their administration........

Offline libertybele

« Reply #236 on: December 12, 2022, 11:03:24 pm »
Hope that ain't true, or there goes another four years down the sh*tter....

We're desperately running out of time.

@roamer_1 it's not going to make a darn bit of difference because  ILLEGALS will be granted amnesty, and then there's still the issue of election integrity.  Take your pick, things aren't looking all that great to begin with.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #237 on: December 12, 2022, 11:06:57 pm »
@roamer_1 it's not going to make a darn bit of difference because  ILLEGALS will be granted amnesty, and then there's still the issue of election integrity.  Take your pick, things aren't looking all that great to begin with.

Yes... But different venues. The whole election shtick has to be fought in the state houses. And it's a long way from over. Let's see how many states will begin nullifying the fed... That's the next interesting mile marker.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #238 on: December 12, 2022, 11:18:20 pm »
You said, “Money already agreed on being spend by Congress BEFORE he took office.”

That’s not necessarily true. So based on what you claim, Joe Biden will not bear any responsibility for the additional debt on his watch.

@LMAO   

Are you drunk or high?

No,Biden is NOT responsible for SOME of the spending bills because they were passed before he took office. He IS,however,responsible for the massive INCREASE in goverment spending.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

« Reply #239 on: December 13, 2022, 02:48:46 am »
@LMAO   

Are you drunk or high?

No,Biden is NOT responsible for SOME of the spending bills because they were passed before he took office. He IS,however,responsible for the massive INCREASE in goverment spending.

As was Trump to some degree

The nearly 8 trillion added to the debt under his watch was in no way shape or form spending that was agreed upon before he became president
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 03:13:46 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #240 on: December 13, 2022, 08:05:16 am »
As was Trump to some degree

The nearly 8 trillion added to the debt under his watch was in no way shape or form spending that was agreed upon before he became president

@LMAO

That is one of the problem with spending bills. Many/most of the APPEAR to be within range of reasonable and NECCESSARY when voted on,but a year or so after they were passed,they seem to explode.

The other problem SEEMS to be that there is no such critter as stopping one once it has been passed.

It's almost like spending bills need a babysitter. One that doesn't have his or her "nose in the traugh.

Spelling on "traught"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!