Author Topic: Zelensky named Time magazine ‘Person of the Year’  (Read 721 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Zelensky named Time magazine ‘Person of the Year’
« on: December 07, 2022, 02:15:20 pm »
 Zelensky named Time magazine ‘Person of the Year’
by Jared Gans - 12/07/22 8:01 AM ET

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was named Time magazine’s “Person of the Year” on Wednesday after being one of 10 individuals or groups placed on a shortlist earlier this week. 

Zelensky has led Ukraine as it has worked to hold off a full-scale Russian invasion of the country since late February, becoming a leader on the world stage. He has overseen a series of victories in the war that has largely halted Russia from advancing and allowed Ukraine to retake captured territory.

The Ukrainian president, who was formerly an actor who played the role of president in a television series, has become a regular fixture throughout the conflict, showing a serious but reassuring demeanor during frequent addresses to the Ukrainian people.

He has also served as the top representative for Ukraine to the rest of the world, pleading for NATO and countries like the United States to come to its aid to stop Russian aggression.

Other candidates named to the shortlist included the U.S. Supreme Court, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and Tesla and Twitter CEO Elon Musk, who was last year’s Person of the Year.

The magazine has announced its Person of the Year, formerly called Man of the Year or Woman of the Year, annually since 1927 for the person who has done the most to influence the events of the year.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/international/3765033-zelensky-named-time-magazine-person-of-the-year/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Zelensky named Time magazine ‘Person of the Year’
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 02:56:23 pm »
What a crock of crappola.  The man who is receiving billions and lining his pockets.  888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 07:04:11 pm »
It could be worse.  Could have been Lizard Cheney.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2022, 07:04:38 pm »
Man of the Year, grifter sub-category.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2022, 08:32:05 pm »

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2022, 02:28:41 pm »
Elon Musk SHOULD HAVE BEEN Man of the Year...

At least it was not Hunter or Joe Biden....

Side question:  How many years in the pen will titty-boy, Bankman Fried get?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 02:32:02 pm by ChemEngrMBA »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2022, 02:56:21 pm »

Biggest 2022 Question.....

Who Grifted it Better?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2022, 02:59:19 pm »

The likes of Mad Max Maxine Waters has too much to lose, if SBF gets to sing.  That is why he is under wraps in the Bahamas until February.  I fully expect another shocking prison cell suicide.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2022, 05:37:07 pm »

You mean before or after he didn't hang himself?