Author Topic: Ted Cruz's daughter OK, family asks for privacy after police called to senator's home  (Read 3217 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
https://abcnews.go.com/US/ted-cruzs-daughter-family-asks-privacy-after-police/story?id=94654509

<snipit>

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's office said late Tuesday that his daughter is OK and asked for privacy for the family after Houston police and fire personnel were called to his home.

"This is a family matter and thankfully their daughter is okay," Cruz's representatives said in a statement to ABC affiliate KTRK and other outlets.

"There were no serious injuries. The family requests the media respect their daughter's privacy at this time," Cruz's office said.

==================================================================================

I know all of our thoughts are out there for Senator Cruz and his family, as they have to deal with apparently a serious matter with their daughter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/ted-cruzs-daughter-family-asks-privacy-after-police/story?id=94654509

<snipit>

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's office said late Tuesday that his daughter is OK and asked for privacy for the family after Houston police and fire personnel were called to his home.

"This is a family matter and thankfully their daughter is okay," Cruz's representatives said in a statement to ABC affiliate KTRK and other outlets.

"There were no serious injuries. The family requests the media respect their daughter's privacy at this time," Cruz's office said.

==================================================================================

I know all of our thoughts are out there for Senator Cruz and his family, as they have to deal with apparently a serious matter with their daughter.

Prayers up. It cannot be easy growing up in a political family.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
But did she bite and injure 6 responders in a drunken drugged out rage? /s
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Apparently, it was a self-inflicted "cutting" incident (something that happens with some emotionally distraught/disturbed girls):  https://nypost.com/2022/12/07/teen-at-sen-ted-cruzs-home-hospitalized-after-self-inflicted-cutting-emergency-call/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Apparently, it was a self-inflicted "cutting" incident (something that happens with some emotionally distraught/disturbed girls):  https://nypost.com/2022/12/07/teen-at-sen-ted-cruzs-home-hospitalized-after-self-inflicted-cutting-emergency-call/

Who "comes out" as bi-sexual at 13?  That kid must be a mess.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Kids who have been subjected to grooming and peer pressure at a woke school.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I think "Grooming" is a lot more pervasive than anyone realizes.

But you are right, those levels of sexuality ID, shouldn't be happening.  She is at the age, she should be putting down dolls.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

It appears most kids of those higher up in politics are complete messes.  Hunter Biden, Ron Reagan, Bush kids, Kennedy's, etc....huge list.

Offline libertybele

Prayers up for Ted Cruz and family; may the Lord lay his hand upon his daughter and heal her both physically and mentally, comfort and strength for the entire family.

I will bet that this will have a direct impact on his political career as he rethinks running for president in '24.  He's not going to put his family through the leftist gauntlet.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

True, but I suspect even kids who are homeschooled or attend quality private schools see enough on TV or on social media to be influenced by the grooming efforts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Prayers up. It cannot be easy growing up in a political family.

Politics, especially national politics, is not a good career choice for people with young kids.  This is the same daughter who was so unhappy in 2015/2016 and who took to TikToc to disavow her dad's political views.

The crowds, cameras, publicity, peer pressure and family disruption have to be overwheming for them.

I hope Ted and Heidi find the best help for their daughter and can provide the safe haven she needs.

Online mountaineer

The left, of course, are just having a field day with this news. Still silent on Joe Biden taking showers with his pre-adolescent daughter, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Politics, especially national politics, is not a good career choice for people with young kids.  This is the same daughter who was so unhappy in 2015/2016 and who took to TikToc to disavow her dad's political views.

The crowds, cameras, publicity, peer pressure and family disruption have to be overwheming for them.

I hope Ted and Heidi find the best help for their daughter and can provide the safe haven she needs.

I just read that his daughter claims to be bisexual.  She's 14.  At 14, she's going to determine she's bisexual??  I guess I was very slow for my age, I had just stopped playing with Barbie dolls at 13.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz-bi-daughter-ok-165308626.html

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

It might not be a political issue at all. It seems to be a "thing" for people these days. As far as I know, it wasn't a "thing" when I was growing up.

I have a niece that was a "cutter" in her teens (she may still be for all I know). We talked once about it. She said the cutting "released her inner pain". I admit I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but the concept of physical pain to release inner pain evades me. I don't like hurt...it hurts. :laugh:

It nearly drove her parents crazy. I truly hope the press leaves this girl alone. Give her a chance to heal without the publicity. Sadly, it may be too late.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Was thinking about this before, sure hope Ted isn't schooling her in the DC area.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
It might not be a political issue at all. It seems to be a "thing" for people these days. As far as I know, it wasn't a "thing" when I was growing up.

I have a niece that was a "cutter" in her teens (she may still be for all I know). We talked once about it. She said the cutting "released her inner pain". I admit I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but the concept of physical pain to release inner pain evades me. I don't like hurt...it hurts. :laugh:

It nearly drove her parents crazy. I truly hope the press leaves this girl alone. Give her a chance to heal without the publicity. Sadly, it may be too late.

After doing it several times you don’t feel the pain. That is the way it is with self harm
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Was thinking about this before, sure hope Ted isn't schooling her in the DC area.
Whatever school she's in, get her out of it and homeschool like Hell. It's the only way to stop the leftward march.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

Whatever school she's in, get her out of it and homeschool like Hell. It's the only way to stop the leftward march.

If indeed they have her in the public school system they need to pull her out. I would think with their money that they probably have her in a private school, but even at that, kids can be cruel and who knows what she may have experienced outside of a school environment.  I agree, she needs to be home schooled and obviously she needs help and to be closely monitored.

I am sure that this has been devastating for the Cruz family.  Who knows what triggered her actions --

Why People Self-harm

Self-harm is not a mental illness, but a behavior that indicates a need for better coping skills. Several illnesses are associated with it, including borderline personality disorder, depression, eating disorders, anxiety or posttraumatic distress disorder.

Self-harm occurs most often during the teenage and young adult years, though it can also happen later in life. Those at the most risk are people who have experienced trauma, neglect or abuse. For instance, if a person grew up in an unstable family, it might have become a coping mechanism. If a person binge drinks or uses illicit drugs, they are at greater risk of self-injury, because alcohol and drugs lower self-control.

The urge to hurt yourself may start with overwhelming anger, frustration or pain. When a person is not sure how to deal with emotions, or learned as a child to hide emotions, self-harm may feel like a release. Sometimes, injuring yourself stimulates the body’s endorphins or pain-killing hormones, thus raising their mood. Or if a person doesn’t feel many emotions, they might cause themself pain in order to feel something “real” to replace emotional numbness.

Once a person injures themself, they may experience shame and guilt. If the shame leads to intense negative feelings, that person may hurt themself again. The behavior can thus become a dangerous cycle and a long-time habit. Some people even create rituals around it.

Self-harm isn’t the same as attempting suicide. However, it is a symptom of emotional pain that should be taken seriously. If someone is hurting themself, they may be at an increased risk of feeling suicidal. It’s important to find treatment for the underlying emotions.

https://www.nami.org/About-Mental-Illness/Common-with-Mental-Illness/Self-harm

Online Right_in_Virginia

Ted's family lives in Houston.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

Well,Metrosexual Ted probably isn't/wasn't the best balanced role model for her to follow. It ain't like he was really into dating someone/anyone who was an actual female.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

Not to mention at home.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It appears most kids of those higher up in politics are complete messes.  Hunter Biden, Ron Reagan, Bush kids, Kennedy's, etc....huge list.

@mrpotatohead

Pretty much the same with the children of people who run successful corporations. There are only so many hours in the day,and dad/mom have to keep their focus on the bottom line.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I just read that his daughter claims to be bisexual.  She's 14.  At 14, she's going to determine she's bisexual??  I guess I was very slow for my age, I had just stopped playing with Barbie dolls at 13.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz-bi-daughter-ok-165308626.html

@libertybele

Nobody really "decides" their sexual orientation,with the possible exception of bi-sexuals,and all they are really doing is picking a side.

I was a raging heterosexual long before I understood what sex was. I had absolutely no choice in the matter,and it never even occurred to me to question it. I had no freaking idea what it was that girls had that drew me to them,but I sure did want to find out.

I suspect this is the case with almost everybody.

The ONLY people who have a choice are bi-sexuals,and all they are doing in picking a team to play for. They are and will remain bi-sexuals for the rest of their lives.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@berdie

I wish for that too,but we both know it's not going to happen. She comes from a wealthy and influential family,and kinky press strories about people like her sell advertising space.

She may,or may NOT be a homosexual,but the press are outright whores by choice.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

You mean the assistant he has hired to handle home life,right?