Author Topic: Judge Allows Justice Gableman to Represent Election Integrity Activist Harry Wait Despite WI DOJ’s O  (Read 369 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

On Friday in Racine, WI, Judge Robert Repischak shut down the Wisconsin Department of Justice’s attempts to deny Harry Wait’s right to choose his own defense attorney.

Harry Wait, an election integrity activist with the group Hot Government, exposed an active loophole in the Wisconsin Elections Commission’s (WEC) MyVoteWI.com website, which allows anyone to order anyone else’s absentee ballot with only a name and a birthdate.

In July, Wait, with the permission of several friends, successfully ordered their ballots to be delivered to his home.

He also ordered Wisconsin Republican Robin Vos, Speaker of the State Assembly, and Democrat Mayor of Racine, Corey Mason’s ballots successfully without their consent.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/judge-allows-justice-gableman-represent-election-integrity-activist-harry-wait-despite-wi-dojs-objections/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And we still wonder why our elections are F'd!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien