Author Topic: A Detailed Report On Energy Trends Is Bad News For Net Zero Zealots  (Read 169 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY STEVEN F. HAYWARD ON DEC 5, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

A Detailed Report On Energy Trends Is Bad News For Net Zero Zealots

coal pilePerhaps the most scandalous aspect of environmental ideology is that its religious fervor for the Malthusian apocalypse requires its high priests to ignore data and science.

The actual monitoring data for core environmental problems such as air and water quality, deforestation, and other genuine problems show that most environmental problems are improving all around the world, most conspicuously in prosperous nations that have market economies, embrace technological innovation, and protect property rights and the rule of law. [emphasis, links added]

Presenting these data, from credible sources as various as Human Progress, Our World in Data, or Environmental Progress, or figures such as Bjorn Lomborg or Matt Ridley (to name just two), sends environmentalists into a rage of denunciation.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/a-detailed-report-on-energy-trends-is-bad-news-for-net-zero-zealots/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson