Author Topic: Exclusive: Biden DHS Has No Plan After Title 42 Ends, Says Source  (Read 315 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive: Biden DHS Has No Plan After Title 42 Ends, Says Source

RANDY CLARK2 Dec 2022620

A senior source within Customs and Border Protection tells Breitbart Texas that the Department of Homeland Security is not engaged in any substantive planning to confront the expected surge in migration once Title 42 is lifted per court order. Meanwhile, the source says Mexican immigration authorities are already at work to dismantle migrant camps set up along the border.

The source adds that Border Patrol sector leaders have been instructed to prepare for a surge in migrant crossings by exploring additional detention facilities and working with non-government agencies to increase shelter space. The source says most of those resources along the border are already exhausted and warns the time given during a temporary stay in the court order was squandered.

On November 15, District Judge Emmet Sullivan ordered DHS to discontinue using the COVID-19 Title 42 authority to expel migrants with immediate effect. The judge subsequently granted a stay of his own order until December 21, with “great reluctance” at the request of the Biden Administration.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/12/02/exclusive-biden-dhs-has-no-plan-after-title-42-ends-says-source/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Exclusive: Biden DHS Has No Plan After Title 42 Ends, Says Source
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 04:33:03 pm »
That is the plan - and the feature.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Exclusive: Biden DHS Has No Plan After Title 42 Ends, Says Source
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2022, 09:48:03 pm »
"Biden DHS Has No Plan After Title 42 Ends, Says Source"

No.

"No plan" ... IS ... the "plan".

As in, "no border... AT ALL".

(see that Vulcan beat me to it, but posting anyway!)