Author Topic: McCarthy vows military vaccine mandate will end or national defense bill won't move forward  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
McCarthy vows military vaccine mandate will end or national defense bill won't move forward
McCarthy says 'first victory of having a Republican majority' is ending military vaccine mandate
By Emma Colton | Fox News

McCarthy vows to lift vaccine mandate for military
House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., discusses his route to House speakership and unpacks national security issues, including China and Big Tech.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said the military’s vaccine mandate will be lifted or the national defense bill will not move forward.

"We're working through what is the [National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)], the national defense bill, we will secure lifting that vaccine mandate on our military. Because what we're finding is, they're kicking out men and women that have been serving. … That's the first victory of having a Republican majority, and we'd like to have more of those victories, and we should start moving those now," McCarthy told host Maria Bartiromo on "Sunday Morning Futures."

The White House said Saturday that the Biden administration was considering repealing the military's COVID-19 vaccine mandate after speaking with McCarthy.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccarthy-vows-military-vaccine-mandate-end-national-defense-bill-wont-move-forward
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 03:42:40 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He certainly has an alligator mouth, but does he, like most republicans in congress, have a hummingbird *sshole? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He certainly has an alligator mouth, but does he, like most republicans in congress, have a hummingbird *sshole? :shrug:

Agree. Guess I'm more of a silent assassin type.
The Republic is lost.