Author Topic: My Seven Month Nightmare Is Finally Over  (Read 5655 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: My Seven Month Nightmare Is Finally Over
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2022, 04:29:42 pm »
Part of the conditions of my bail was no firearms in the house and no alcohol.

So... Deer camp then.  happy77

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2022, 09:05:45 pm »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2022, 08:23:52 pm »
Just got my copy of the grand jury's no true bill documents today.

I think I'm gonna frame them.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2022, 10:32:43 pm »

:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2022, 06:01:53 am »

@txradioguy  Small miracles my friend, small miracles. God Bless to you!
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2022, 07:01:37 am »
Yup

BTW: I know it's a little late... so you won't have to bother messin with the deer part.  :whistle:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2022, 07:10:46 am »

Part of the conditions of my bail was no firearms in the house and no alcohol.

If I may inquire, do they search your house on a whim to keep an eye on you? I can already in my mind's eye see where I would have to do the "art of cache" around the neighborhood. I feel naked without one of those.... also it seems like punishment for other family members that were not under the microscope...

@txradioguy Another question if you feel like answering it... how bad do they search your digital social media posts? I would hope they couldn't get to mine here. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2022, 08:33:59 am »
I would talk to a good lawyer who has no connections to the County and/or city this all took place in if I were you.
Yep. @txradioguy Find one with teeth, from far enough away that they aren't schmoozing with the locals, and make sure that they have a reputation for hitting hard and taking no prisoners. The local "judicial system" put you, your wife, and some of your family through Hell, and it's time to return the favor. Sloppy cop/prosecutorial work has robbed you of seven months of peace of mind, and more.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2022, 08:51:34 am »
You're not going to like this post.

Sell the place in Kentucky. Move elsewhere -- how about East Tennessee?
Get out of that town, to somewhere else for a "fresh start".

DO NOT provide a forwarding address to the daughter.
Do not contact her again.
Write her OUT of your life (and your will, if you have one). Bad seed.
Remember, if she knows how to find you -- the ex-con does, as well.

Of course, this probably means losing track of the grandkids. So be it.
But you can put THEM in the will (instead of her).

I told you that you weren't going to like this post.
As unsavory as selling and moving might seem, if you do decide to sue, being at least a couple of counties away could help insulate you from any blowback conducted under color of law. From what you have described, that is a very real possibility where you are. (Look for a jurisdiction with a more 2nd Amendment friendly bench as well.)

I know that would be disrupting for your wife's career, too, but not necessarily something really damaging because certifications and licenses should be good anywhere in the State.
Weigh that against the False Arrest, bogus charges, disruption of your lives, loss of two jobs and any income from then (damages that can be quantified), and all else. You could even throw in that because of those events you felt it necessary to move as you were no longer comfortable in your home (in that jurisdiction). That could make for a pretty meaty lawsuit.

Things to consider, anyway, but make sure you get your feet back under you.

Remember, Time wounds all heels, and as much as you want the fight to be over, the only way to prevent it from happening to someone else is to hit back at the people who perpetrated this miscarriage of justice as far as they did.

Thankfully, the good sense of the Grand Jury prevailed over the views of a court and police force who apparently ignored the law and facts of the case out of laziness or incompetence to push their personal political agendas.

You are all in my prayers, especially the grandkids who are being denied access to you. In time they will likely realize what they are missing, and hopefully are old enough to figure out how to find you when they come of age. My heart goes out to you all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2022, 10:09:52 am »
As unsavory as selling and moving might seem, if you do decide to sue, being at least a couple of counties away could help insulate you from any blowback conducted under color of law. From what you have described, that is a very real possibility where you are. (Look for a jurisdiction with a more 2nd Amendment friendly bench as well.)

I know that would be disrupting for your wife's career, too, but not necessarily something really damaging because certifications and licenses should be good anywhere in the State.
Weigh that against the False Arrest, bogus charges, disruption of your lives, loss of two jobs and any income from then (damages that can be quantified), and all else. You could even throw in that because of those events you felt it necessary to move as you were no longer comfortable in your home (in that jurisdiction). That could make for a pretty meaty lawsuit.

Things to consider, anyway, but make sure you get your feet back under you.

Remember, Time wounds all heels, and as much as you want the fight to be over, the only way to prevent it from happening to someone else is to hit back at the people who perpetrated this miscarriage of justice as far as they did.

Thankfully, the good sense of the Grand Jury prevailed over the views of a court and police force who apparently ignored the law and facts of the case out of laziness or incompetence to push their personal political agendas.

You are all in my prayers, especially the grandkids who are being denied access to you. In time they will likely realize what they are missing, and hopefully are old enough to figure out how to find you when they come of age. My heart goes out to you all.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2022, 04:07:06 pm »
@txradioguy
I was never one for indoor surveillance cameras, my kids never had anyone but grandma watch them at home, but your ordeal sure argues for them as well as not disclosing them to anyone. As was proven in your instance phones aren't always available, plus not having a phone pointed at them means that there won't be any holding back by bad actors.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2022, 05:04:25 pm »
@txradioguy
I was never one for indoor surveillance cameras, my kids never had anyone but grandma watch them at home, but your ordeal sure argues for them as well as not disclosing them to anyone. As was proven in your instance phones aren't always available, plus not having a phone pointed at them means that there won't be any holding back by bad actors.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2022, 09:01:37 pm »
@txradioguy

We're already talking bout updating our security system with indoor cams.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2022, 09:05:36 pm »
If I may inquire, do they search your house on a whim to keep an eye on you? I can already in my mind's eye see where I would have to do the "art of cache" around the neighborhood. I feel naked without one of those.... also it seems like punishment for other family members that were not under the microscope...

They never came and checked the house.  I never gave them a reason to after the initial incident. We pretty much became hermits. Didn't go out a lot. Just work and home.

You're right it is a punishment for other family members.

@txradioguy Another question if you feel like answering it... how bad do they search your digital social media posts? I would hope they couldn't get to mine here.

I don't know how much or if they checked. I didn't take any chances...which is part of the reason I disappeared from here.  I shut down my FB and Twitter accounts for awhile too.

After I brought those back online I was very careful about what I posted...on FB anyway.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2022, 07:19:31 am »
They never came and checked the house.  I never gave them a reason to after the initial incident. We pretty much became hermits. Didn't go out a lot. Just work and home.

You're right it is a punishment for other family members.

I don't know how much or if they checked. I didn't take any chances...which is part of the reason I disappeared from here.  I shut down my FB and Twitter accounts for awhile too.

After I brought those back online I was very careful about what I posted...on FB anyway.

Sounds like you had a good plan of action... thanks for answering buddy. I imagine it would near impossible with today's tech/dogs/metal detectors/etc... to hide something on premise if they want to do an anal exam on it like history has shown. Wonder if you could hide something so long that it could be claimed as forgotten.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....