Author Topic: My Seven Month Nightmare Is Finally Over  (Read 5667 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: My Seven Month Nightmare Is Finally Over
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2022, 04:21:51 pm »
I think you and I are in agreement on this @Kamaji and, in any case, it's not ours to decide. I've said all I'm going to on the matter.

@Bigun

Yup.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2022, 04:22:33 pm »
Wow, i'm sorry this happy TX. I'd say sue too, not sure what to sue for though.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2022, 04:24:54 pm »
You both are right. And like @Lando Lincoln and @roamer_1 said I need to take a breath and do this with a clear head. Get some wind back in my sails.

My first gut instinct however is that if there is anymore $$$ to be expended on my part in a court of law…it’s going to be fighting to get access to my two grandsons.

My wife and I have been there with them since they took their first breath outside the womb.

Not seeing them or having contact with them has wrecked us as much as the rest of the whole mess.

I fully understand @txradioguy and whatever course you and the missus decide to pursue will be fine with me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2022, 04:27:11 pm »
You both are right. And like @Lando Lincoln and @roamer_1 said I need to take a breath and do this with a clear head. Get some wind back in my sails.

My first gut instinct however is that if there is anymore $$$ to be expended on my part in a court of law…it’s going to be fighting to get access to my two grandsons.

My wife and I have been there with them since they took their first breath outside the womb.

Not seeing them or having contact with them has wrecked us as much as the rest of the whole mess.

:thumbsup:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2022, 04:27:17 pm »
Why women decided to hook up with felons is beyond me...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2022, 04:29:05 pm »
Why women decided to hook up with felons is beyond me...

I think she was doing it to me and her mom to spite us.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2022, 05:06:18 pm »

:thumbsup:  @txradioguy

I'm sorry you were subjected to this horrific nightmare ----  and relieved you're coming out of it standing and a free man.

IMHO, your gut instinct is the right one --- focus on your grandsons.  Their return to your lives is the lasting victory in this war.

I wish you and your (very brave) wife Godspeed as you move forward.   :0001:

« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 05:08:07 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2022, 05:07:10 pm »
Thanks for posting your story, @txradioguy!  I know this was difficult....

Going to go back and read it all again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2022, 05:08:33 pm »
:thumbsup:  @txradioguy  8888crybaby

I'm sorry you were subjected to this horrific nightmare ----  and relieved you're coming out of it standing and a free man.

IMHO, your gut instinct is the right one --- focus on your grandsons.  Their return to your lives is the lasting victory in this war.

I wish you and your (very brave) wife Godspeed as you move forward.   :0001:

Thank you @Right_in_Virginia.  That means a lot to me.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2022, 05:09:36 pm »
Thanks for posting your story, @txradioguy!  I know this was difficult....

Going to go back and read it all again.

It’s a cautionary tale that needed to be told. I just did’t want to do it till everything was over.

Online DB

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2022, 05:36:17 pm »
Wow, what a horrible chain of events. When I started reading this I thought it was a news story you posted - and then it became apparent that it was YOU going through all this. Very glad you and your wife survived it. Just awful.

All I can say is the legal system these days is terrible. Truth, integrity and justice are not even remotely the driving forces, if they ever were. Once dragged into it it can consume you and the system simply doesn't care.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2022, 05:43:52 pm »
I just wish I knew what to say that would ease your pain,but I don't.

In fact,I am mad at the way the Nazi Court treated you,and think that judge and the cops should be on trial now for lying under oath and abuse of office.

That is as far as I am willing to take this in public,other than to say I truly wish I had an "easy answer" for you that would make your pain go away.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2022, 05:48:22 pm »
Wow! Just WOW!

You may not be ready to hear this yet but I'm going to say it anyway, IMHO you should STRONGLY consider suing everyone involved in this fiasco! @txradioguy

@Bigun  @txradioguy

I agree with that 100 percent.

Maybe get up with the legal service that got you out of jail and the charges dropped,and see if they can recommend a savage lawyer that will take up your case and sue the snot out of the DA,the judge,the cops,and everyone else involved.

IF you can find a lawyer that isn't looking for a quick payday and gone,and end up with one that is a crusader,there is a chance you could get some changes made. Yeah,it will take years because the legal system is composed of a bunch of bitches,most male,who will blindly defend each other,but the result MIGHT be worth it to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2022, 05:51:05 pm »
I've thought about it. At first I was like I just want this to go away. Suing the city and the PD wasn't on my radar.

But my thoughts on this have evolved.

@txradioguy

Since you live in Texas,you really shouldn't have much trouble hooking up with a prominent "crusading lawyer" if you can get some publicity for your case going. These people take a cut of the damages fees if they win,so it really won't cost you anything "out of pocket".

Go for it!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2022, 05:56:12 pm »
May 31, 2022 is a night I'll never forget.

@txradioguy

You are a 2A hero in my book. And a prime example why we need to be vigilant to fight for those rights.  Thanks for sharing.

As far as the culpits, I know you have various options, but in any case...  CUT THEM OFF AT THE KNEES!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2022, 06:12:16 pm »

Prayers up.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2022, 08:34:07 pm »
@txradioguy

You are a 2A hero in my book. And a prime example why we need to be vigilant to fight for those rights.  Thanks for sharing.

As far as the culpits, I know you have various options, but in any case...  CUT THEM OFF AT THE KNEES!!!!!!

I wish I felt worthy of that hero status. I’m just glad I was able to push back and prevail.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2022, 08:34:24 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2022, 10:28:24 pm »
I wish I felt worthy of that hero status. I’m just glad I was able to push back and prevail.

Seems to me that's what makes you a hero:  you pushed back against incredible odds and paid a dear price for standing your ground and standing up for your principles.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2022, 10:31:43 pm »

I think many in here see you as a hero; you stood your ground, and rightfully so.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2022, 10:42:14 pm »
Glad you came out relatively unscathed. Even in your own home with the law and everything on your side, if the system works against you they can just take you down. Glad you made the payments to protect yourself.

What really frosts me is that they take a druggie ex-con's word over you in your own home, then just escalate things to throw you into the meat grinder because a gun was involved. He was trespassing and had no right to be there and threatening you with his behavior, and your daughter was an accomplice.

It should have went the exact opposite of what it did.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 10:43:11 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2022, 11:38:27 pm »
You're not going to like this post.

Sell the place in Kentucky. Move elsewhere -- how about East Tennessee?
Get out of that town, to somewhere else for a "fresh start".

DO NOT provide a forwarding address to the daughter.
Do not contact her again.
Write her OUT of your life (and your will, if you have one). Bad seed.
Remember, if she knows how to find you -- the ex-con does, as well.

Of course, this probably means losing track of the grandkids. So be it.
But you can put THEM in the will (instead of her).

I told you that you weren't going to like this post.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2022, 12:04:51 am »
@txradioguy

I know how much you love those grandchildren...seen them many times with you on FB...Sorry to say I don't think much of your daughter using them as a *punishment* to you and your wife.

I am willing to bet when things get a little rough for her she will be back with kids in tow...the ex-felon romance won't last long...maybe her husband..the children's father will have something to say about the company she keeps... :pondering:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2022, 12:10:17 am »
I'm so sorry this crap happened to you, txradioguy, and it's such great news that the grand jury saw through this nonsense.
Yes, consider a suit for malicious prosecution.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2022, 12:16:41 am »
Just wow!!!

I've been trying to think of the positives here...

No one got killed and that's a GREAT thing as I'm sure emotions were quite high.
You got the charges dropped...  Thank you LORD!
You have time to rebuild your relationship, Lord willing, with your grandkids.
You found out what a rock your wife is...
You found out who your true friends are...
It was a pretty tough test of your faith...

God bless you my friend and may God grant you wisdom in your decisions.  Merry CHRISTmas!