Author Topic: J6 Prisoners: Zip-Tied, Beaten, Maced, Sexually Assaulted in the Night  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
J6 Prisoners: Zip-Tied, Beaten, Maced, Sexually Assaulted in the Night
By
M Dowling -
December 4, 2022

J6 political prisoner Jonathan Mellis warns he and other J6 defendants in the “Patriot Pod” of the DC Gulag are being tortured by “racist, hateful, and abusive correctional officers,” sexually assaulted and treated like animals for being Trump supporters.

Mellis described the abuse in a letter to The Gateway Pundit and pleaded for help from the American people.

“The treatment I have endured since my arrest has shaken my faith in humanity,” wrote the 34,-year-old who was apprehended nearly two years ago in a pre-dawn FBI raid while visiting his parents at their home.

“I was arrested on February 16, 2021, as if I were an Al Qaeda terrorist. I have not seen my family’s faces in almost two years. My father, Gennaro Mellis, died a few months after my arrest. I was denied bond back then and still today,” he continued, “I hope you can forgive me for reaching out for assistance. I am struggling.”…

more
https://www.independentsentinel.com/j6-prisoners-zip-tied-beaten-maced-sexually-assaulted-in-the-night/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: J6 Prisoners: Zip-Tied, Beaten, Maced, Sexually Assaulted in the Night
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 03:14:46 pm »
So mcarthy, whatcha gonna do... your up....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 06:23:49 pm »
“I was arrested on February 16, 2021, as if I were an Al Qaeda terrorist. I have not seen my family’s faces in almost two years. My father, Gennaro Mellis, died a few months after my arrest. I was denied bond back then and still today,” he continued, “I hope you can forgive me for reaching out for assistance. I am struggling.”…

IMNSHO,that makes everyone in the legal system that is responsible for the above criminals who should be jailed for slavery.

Whatever happened to the concept of a "speedy trial"?

They are in actuality serving time for crimes they have not been convicted of committing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 06:32:39 pm »
Time for a full investigation and a filing of Habeus Corpus in the courts.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 07:20:21 pm »
Time for a full investigation and a filing of Habeus Corpus in the courts.

True, but who is going to be willing to investigate?  Even at that, will justice be served?

Beck interviewed a J6 prisoner and at that time, a court date hadn't even been set.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 07:27:25 pm »
True, but who is going to be willing to investigate?  Even at that, will justice be served?

Beck interviewed a J6 prisoner and at that time, a court date hadn't even been set.

McCarthy, assuming he will be Speaker. He has the power.

After 2 years w/o trial, Habeus Corpus is definitely a legit move here.
The Republic is lost.