Author Topic: What Do You Do When BLM Attacks You in Your Car?  (Read 782 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Do You Do When BLM Attacks You in Your Car?
« on: December 05, 2022, 03:23:06 pm »
December 5, 2022
What Do You Do When BLM Attacks You in Your Car?
By Justin O. Smith

Anyone with a modicum of common sense understands that a person shouldn't try to block a road with his body and then proceed to intimidate and threaten the drivers he's forced to stop.  When push comes to shove, protesters in the middle of the road aren't going to win the battle against a two-ton vehicle, especially if they really make a person fear for his life and the lives of his passengers.  It's just a good rule of thumb, if you happen to be an Antifa or Black Lives Matter protester, to keep your big, dumb, non-caring, socially unacceptable butt out of the middle of the street and try to actually protest peacefully for a change, and you won't get run over.

In December of 2020, Kathleen Casillo found herself in just such a predicament.  She was forced to stop her car near the intersection of 39th Street and Third Avenue around 4:00 P.M. CST, where she and her twenty-nine year old daughter were immediately surrounded and attacked by a howling mob of BLM "mostly peaceful" protesters, who jumped on her car and attempted to smash the windows and open the doors, for the purpose of dragging one or both women out of the car.  They were screaming, "White privilege b----" at the women as all of this occurred. 

Fearing for her life and her daughter's life, Kathleen floored the gas and sped off — rightfully so, and in self-defense — injuring nine protesters (one seriously) in the process.  Who wouldn't, when trapped in the same set of circumstances?  

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/12/what_do_you_do_when_blm_attacks_you_in_your_car.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

Re: What Do You Do When BLM Attacks You in Your Car?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 04:02:53 pm »
If they physically attack?  I blow my my horn and proceed at 5-10 mph ... faster, when I am past the thickest wave.  There is likely to be a camera on the situation, and I will take my chances with a jury.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 04:36:14 pm »
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 04:37:07 pm »
Make 'em speedbumps and answer questions later.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 05:55:47 pm »
Go for head shots?

Do I win anything?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 05:58:48 pm »

Fearing for her life and her daughter's life, Kathleen floored the gas and sped off — rightfully so, and in self-defense — injuring nine protesters (one seriously) in the process.  Who wouldn't, when trapped in the same set of circumstances? 

@mystery-ak

Cool beans! I was thinking there wasn't going to be a happy ending. I hope her car dragged some of them down the street for a while.

Stupid stuff gets stupid rewards.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 05:59:53 pm »
If they physically attack?  I blow my my horn and proceed at 5-10 mph ... faster, when I am past the thickest wave.  There is likely to be a camera on the situation, and I will take my chances with a jury.

@cato potatoe

Well,since you have NO chance with a racist mob,you have no other option than to view them as the speed bumps of life that they are.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 06:12:46 pm »
One surely must admire the courage Kathleen has shown in light of the fact that she just turned down a plea deal on a Class D felony vehicular assault charge that carries a seven-year sentence, for the second time, on November 30, 2022, because she knows she is innocent of the charges, given the evidence and the circumstances.  And she's prepared to go to trial rather than accept a light sentence of six days of community service and her license suspended for a year.  (Note: It couldn't have been "reckless endangerment" since that charge doesn't carry that length of sentence in New York.  The seven-year possible sentence suggests that Casillo was actually charged with vehicular assault, despite the report from the N.Y. Post.)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2022, 06:15:14 pm »
My advice: stay the hell away from anywhere where BLM goblins might congregate in times when they're "active". Might not have that luxury I get it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2022, 08:08:35 pm »
Gotta love the South African solution to thugs trying to get into your car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yuFfrbyX6g

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2022, 10:55:10 pm »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2022, 11:27:40 pm »
Where's a "sticky gas pedal" when you need one?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2022, 01:27:15 am »
1) Use situational awareness and avoid that type of situation if possible.

2) If you can't and you find yourself in the middle of a mob...whatever you do don't get out of the car. If you have to use it as a weapon...so be it. You feared for your life.

3) Always go out armed when possible.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2022, 01:55:19 am »
1) Use situational awareness and avoid that type of situation if possible.

Worked in warehousing and factories for many years. One was Walmart, they could be a crapbag corporation, but they trained on safety well back then, and this was their mantra. They were honest and blunt that it was impossible to protect you from poor decisions and tunnel vision.

Also kind of a corollary of the old saying 'have a plan to kill everyone you meet.' I've lived in the big city. You could go from Gold Coast to ghetto sometimes within two or three blocks. You were always, always aware and on alert.

If you live in an urban area and haven't figured that out already - you need to move out, because you there is a high chance you will have to deal with this situation.
The Republic is lost.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2022, 01:59:50 am »
Worked in warehousing and factories for many years. One was Walmart, they could be a crapbag corporation, but they trained on safety well back then, and this was their mantra. They were honest and blunt that it was impossible to protect you from poor decisions and tunnel vision.

Also kind of a corollary of the old saying 'have a plan to kill everyone you meet.' I've lived in the big city. You could go from Gold Coast to ghetto sometimes within two or three blocks. You were always, always aware and on alert.

If you live in an urban area and haven't figured that out already - you need to move out, because you there is a high chance you will have to deal with this situation.

I live 20 minutes South of Louisville. I have that plan in the back of my mind every time I have to go up there.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!