Author Topic: Eric Swalwell Encourages a Republican Coup Against Leader Kevin McCarthy  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Swalwell Encourages a Republican Coup Against Leader Kevin McCarthy

Paul Bois 4 Dec 2022

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) encouraged Republicans to launch a coup against leader Kevin McCarthy in his bid for House speaker.

Swalwell issued his encouragement in a tweet Sunday in the wake of several Republicans claiming they will oppose McCarthy’s House speaker bid.

“If the Freedom Caucus cannot stop Kevin McCarthy from being Speaker they should all resign from Congress. How can they serve with dignity if he neuters their revolt?” tweeted Swalwell as he tagged Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Chip Roy (R-TX), Andy Biggs (AZ), and Scott Perry (PA).

https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1599426199196819456

Conservative radio host John Cardillo noted that Swalwell is pushing the coup against McCarthy in order to create a favorable scenario for Democrats.

“I keep telling you guys either it’s McCarthy or a deal with Democrats. But don’t listen to me, listen to Eric Swalwell. So disappointing that Matt Gaetz and Andy Biggs are playing this idiot’s game,” he tweeted

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/04/eric-swalwell-encourages-republican-coup-leader-kevin-mccarthy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Eric Swalwell Encourages a Republican Coup Against Leader Kevin McCarthy
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 02:03:00 pm »
And Republicans should be taking advice from a more-than-tainted democrat, why?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 02:21:42 pm »
Speaking of neutered, is Fartwell still schtupping the Chinese spy, or did his wife turn him into a eunuch?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 06:18:25 pm »
"Coup"?  We need to stop using these ridiculously loaded terms for normal democratic parliamentary procedures.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 06:37:20 pm »
Being he like to bang bang Chinese spy Fang Fang, I'd say he knows well about sedition and mutiny.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 06:39:58 pm »
For once I hope a true conservative becomes Speaker.  Highly unlikely, I know, but I am glad to see some resistance.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2022, 01:23:36 am »
Never forget that this is the same D-bag that not only threatened to nuke 2A supporters...but as has come to light since Friday...contacted Twitter to try and have a members account suspended because the account was mocking Swalwell's very loud on air fart.

Swalwell told them the mockery "violates my democracy"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!