Author Topic: Paul Pelosi Covers Injuries in First D.C. Appearance Since Attack  (Read 430 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Pelosi Covers Injuries in First D.C. Appearance Since Attack

Simon Kent 5 Dec 2022

With a black hat firmly on his head and a matching black glove covering his left hand, Paul Pelosi stepped out into the public spotlight Sunday night in his first appearance since being attacked in October.

The husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi received a congratulatory fist bump from President Joe Biden as he was walking to his seat with first lady Jill Biden as they readied for the 45th Kennedy Center Honors at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.

As Breitbart News reported, Paul Pelosi has not been sighted since he was transported to hospital where he underwent successful surgery to treat a skull fracture and injuries to his arm and hands after David DePape, a 42-year-old illegal immigrant from Canada, broke into the San Francisco family home in late October.

The 89-year-old was attacked with a hammer by the assailant, who was allegedly searching for the speaker of the House, according to court documents filed after the incident.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/05/paul-pelosi-covers-injuries-in-first-d-c-appearance-since-attack/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Paul Pelosi Covers Injuries in First D.C. Appearance Since Attack
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 02:01:04 pm »
Your butt is mine, gon' tell you right, ah
Just show your face in broad daylight, ah
I'm tellin' you on who I feel, ah
Gonna hurt your mind, don't shoot to kill
Shamone, ah, shamone
Lay it on me, ah, alright
Ah, I'm givin' you on count to three, ah
Just show your stuff or let it be, ah
I'm tellin' you, just watch your mouth, ah
I know your game, what you're about  ...

I'm bad, I'm bad ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 02:25:20 pm »
It was a remarkable gathering of loonies, lushes, criminals and fools.
Dr. Jebra Faushay
@JebraFaushay
Dr. Jill in her signature floral patterned dress with Joe, who needs a haircut. Also present is famous artist, laptop enthusiast, and Ukrainian businessman, Hunter. They ignored the news and chose to party at the Kennedy Center Honors in Washington, DC.
10:22 PM · Dec 4, 2022

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 02:34:41 pm »
It was a remarkable gathering of loonies, lushes, criminals and fools.

Joe's thinking "Suck her finger...do it" 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 07:28:25 pm »
This event required multiple clown cars.
Dr. Jebra Faushay
@JebraFaushay

Hunter Biden and CNN analyst/January 6 police officer Michael Fanone. Its heartwarming to see two such amazing men together!

12:23 PM · Dec 5, 2022

OH, my bad - this was at the state dinner for Macron, apparently.

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1599833072702459904
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 07:37:04 pm by mountaineer »

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 08:23:46 pm »
Paul Pelosi Covers Injuries in First D.C. Appearance Since Attack

Simon Kent 5 Dec 2022

With a black hat firmly on his head and a matching black glove covering his left hand, Paul Pelosi stepped out into the public spotlight Sunday night in his first appearance since being attacked in October.

The husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi received a congratulatory fist bump from President Joe Biden as he was walking to his seat with first lady Jill Biden as they readied for the 45th Kennedy Center Honors at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.

As Breitbart News reported, Paul Pelosi has not been sighted since he was transported to hospital where he underwent successful surgery to treat a skull fracture and injuries to his arm and hands after David DePape, a 42-year-old illegal immigrant from Canada, broke into the San Francisco family home in late October.

The 89-year-old was attacked with a hammer by the assailant, who was allegedly searching for the speaker of the House, according to court documents filed after the incident.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/05/paul-pelosi-covers-injuries-in-first-d-c-appearance-since-attack/

A black hat and a black glove ... that would draw more attention. If your are too self-conscious to make a public appearance -- stay the heck home Paulie.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 10:53:41 pm »
A black hat and a black glove ... that would draw more attention. If your are too self-conscious to make a public appearance -- stay the heck home Paulie.
Seriously, Paulie Walnuts looks like an idiot. The hat and glove only draw attention to his supposed injuries. Don't show up - no one would have missed him.