Author Topic: Elon Musk says he faces 'quite significant' risk of being assassinated  (Read 611 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 4, 2022 4:39pm EST
Elon Musk says he faces 'quite significant' risk of being assassinated
Musk made the comments in a Twitter Spaces discussion on Saturday evening

By Paul Best FOXBusiness

Elon Musk said Saturday evening that there is "definitely some risk" to his personal safety during an extensive discussion about free speech, changes he has made to Twitter, and the release of internal communications from the fall of 2020 about what led the tech giant to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story. 

"Frankly the risk of something bad happening or literally even being shot is quite significant. I'm definitely not going to be doing any open air car parades, let me put it that way," Musk said in a Twitter Spaces discussion. 

"It's not that hard to kill me if somebody wanted to, so hopefully they don't."

The new owner of Twitter rifted on the importance of free speech and his future plans for the platform throughout the roughly two hour discussion. 

"Throughout history, free speech has been highly unusual, not common. So we have to fight really hard to keep that because it's such a rare thing and it's by no means something that's default," Musk said. "Controlled speech is the default, not free speech." 

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/elon-musk-says-he-faces-quite-significant-risk-being-assassinated
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Elon Musk says he faces 'quite significant' risk of being assassinated
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 11:18:32 pm »
Obviously I posted in the wrong category.   :shrug:  Sorry .... I guess I'll just stick to debates and commenting rather than posting articles.  happy77

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,486337.msg2749918/topicseen.html#msg2749918
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 11:20:25 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2022, 11:45:42 pm »
Republicans are going to send one of their gay nudist hammer assassin guys for him, like they did with Paul Pelosi,
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 02:20:47 am »
Elon Musk did NOT kill himself!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.