Author Topic: 'Saturday Night Live' jokes Biden has brain damage during 'Weekend Update' segment  (Read 478 times)

Offline libertybele

'Saturday Night Live' jokes Biden has brain damage during 'Weekend Update' segment

"Saturday Night Live" went so far as to suggest that President Biden may have brain damage in a joke made by "Weekend Update" host Michael Che.

Che used the claim as a punchline in a joke following the news that the president recently signed a bill to avert an impending strike by railway workers ahead of the holidays.

"President Biden signed a measure that would force railway workers to accept a deal that averts a strike but does not include paid sick leave. But how do you expect Biden to care about sick leave when he shows up to work every day with full-blown CTE?" Che joked.

CTE is an acronym for chronic traumatic encephalopathy, a degenerative brain disease usually following a history of brain trauma. Patients with CTE commonly experience symptoms such as short-term memory loss, confusion, impaired judgment and even dementia.................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/saturday-night-live-jokes-biden-brain-damage-weekend-update-segment
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

That's an interesting turn of events. Too bad no one was watching the show to hear it.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's an interesting turn of events. Too bad no one was watching the show to hear it.  :laugh:

I sure didn't.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I sure didn't.

Weekend Update hasn't been worth listening to since Norm McDonald.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.