Author Topic: Dramatic moment father saves his two-year-old daughter after she was ambushed by a coyote outside th  (Read 831 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dramatic moment father saves his two-year-old daughter after she was ambushed by a coyote outside their LA home

The clip was captured Friday by cameras outside the Eliyahuo family home
    It shows the toddler being pulled across the family's front lawn by the animal
    It begins with the kid's father Ariel Eliyahuo, parking his car in front of the home
    He takes his daughter out, who then begins to wander a few feet from her dad
    In the few seconds Ariel is focused else, the opportunistic animal makes his move - quickly running into frame toward his unsuspecting daughter
    The girl was then rushed the ER after sustaining non-life-threatening injuries

By Alex Hammer For Dailymail.Com

Published: 10:00 EST, 4 December 2022 | Updated: 10:53 EST, 4 December 2022

Heart-pounding footage shows the moment a quick-thinking Israeli man jumped into action to save his two-year-old daughter before she was dragged away by a coyote outside their Los Angeles home.

The clip was captured Friday by cameras stationed outside the Eliyahuo family residence in Woodland Hills, and shows the toddler being pulled across the family's front lawn by the animal before it was scared away.

It begins with the child's father - and eventual savior - Ariel Eliyahuo, parking his car in front of the house before taking his little daughter out.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11500415/Dramatic-moment-father-saves-two-year-old-daughter-ambushed-coyote.html
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 06:14:03 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Rabies shots may be in order.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The two year old will have no trouble forgetting this,but the father will never forget it.

Also,I am guessing the cat and small dog population that go out in their back yard to spend the day population is taking a hit.

That coyote wasn't be himself. They run in packs.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 10:23:52 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

Kill ALL coyotes.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kill ALL coyotes.

@verga

Nope!

They serve a very useful purpose in the wild or they wouldn't have been around this long.

It is YOUR responsibility to protect your pets and children from the wild animals who are just looking for a meal in order to continue to live themselves and to feed their offspring.

After all,it ain't like they are going to get jobs to provide for their familes. What they have been doing for thousands of years IS their job.

Offline verga

@verga

Nope!

They serve a very useful purpose in the wild or they wouldn't have been around this long.

It is YOUR responsibility to protect your pets and children from the wild animals who are just looking for a meal in order to continue to live themselves and to feed their offspring.

After all,it ain't like they are going to get jobs to provide for their familes. What they have been doing for thousands of years IS their job.
@sneakypete Agree to disagree. I hate those little bastards.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline roamer_1

This don't happen in the country. The dogs would have torn that yote to pieces.

Offline roamer_1

@sneakypete

Umm... NOPE. They are dispatched with prejudice... Often, if they get bad enough, they are trapped and hunted. I have done both many times. Their business ends where livestock begins. Especially if they are going after kids. If that were my kid, there wouldn't be a coyote alive for miles around. Bet on that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Umm... NOPE. They are dispatched with prejudice... Often, if they get bad enough, they are trapped and hunted. I have done both many times. Their business ends where livestock begins. Especially if they are going after kids. If that were my kid, there wouldn't be a coyote alive for miles around. Bet on that.

@roamer_1

Nothing you wrote disputes the FACT that they are a part of "Mother Nature's Clean Up Crew".

The problem we are having with them now is that they have expanded in numbers to the point where they are wandering into cities and other areas occupied by humans.

When you are hungry,you go where the food is.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Nothing you wrote disputes the FACT that they are a part of "Mother Nature's Clean Up Crew".

The problem we are having with them now is that they have expanded in numbers to the point where they are wandering into cities and other areas occupied by humans.

When you are hungry,you go where the food is.

@sneakypete
What fixes that is culling. With abandon. Which also puts fear in them that live on.

Any ranch culls coyotes from time to time. Most welcome a trapper with open arms.
And if it is bad enough, direct hunting from blinds, baiting em in.

I have done so many times. And it's a fun hunt. The only one I wish I had a semiauto rifle for. When they come in, you only have seconds to get as many as you can.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Amazing footage in the fact coyotes typically are fearful of being anywhere near a human. Get within 50' of them, and they 99 out of a 100 times will flee.

This sucker didn't want to leave.  He's either diseased, or extremely and desparately hungry.

In my parts, I'm more cognizant of being attacked by a feral hog.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 05:50:55 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Lando Lincoln

Amazing footage in the fact coyotes typically are fearful of being anywhere near a human. Get within 50' of them, and they 99 out of a 100 times will flee.

This sucker didn't want to leave.  He's either diseased, or extremely and desparately hungry.

In my parts, I'm more cognizant of being attacked by a feral hog.

Where I lived in Illinois, we had a real problem.  They were totally fearless of humans.  My Husky mutt/mix got in a confrontation with several in my back yard.  I ran out with nothing in hand and they were absolutely indifferent to me. I mean, I couldn't even get them to flinch from 15 feet away.  My dog squared off with them and they finally backed down.

If I am hunting anything and see a coyote, I instantly become a coyote hunter. No question. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Any coyote I can put my crosshairs on will instantly become a good coyote!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

:amen:

Offline roamer_1

I kinda need one pretty soon.. The hood lining in my arctic parka needs replaced. Tradition says wolf... but I reckon yote will do...

And it has to be fur... the crap they come with holds frost like crazy.