Author Topic: Top Republican senator says there's a 'much larger story' behind Elon Musk's 'Twitter Files' on supp  (Read 278 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top Republican senator says there's a 'much larger story' behind Elon Musk's 'Twitter Files' on suppression of Hunter Biden's laptop: Ron Johnson teases possible report on social media 'collusion' in 2020

The GOP's leader on the House Oversight Committee James Comer has demanded Twitter appear before Congress for breaching the First Amendment 
    It came after Elon Musk said that Twitter was acting on the orders of the federal government when it allegedly censored stories on Hunter Biden's laptop 
    Journalist Matt Taibbi Friday began publishing the damning internal documents
    Taibbi conducted his probe with the cooperation of new Twitter chief Elon Musk
    Emails showed staffers censoring tweets at the behest of the Joe Biden's team
    His campaign made requests for tweets to be taken down - and Twitter complied

By Alex Hammer and Keith Griffith and Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 11:47 EST, 4 December 2022 | Updated: 12:34 EST, 4 December 2022

Wisconsin GOP Senator Ron Johnson claimed on Sunday that Elon Musk's Twitter exposé of the platform's handling of Hunter Biden's laptop is 'part of a much larger story' on censorship.

Johnson along with Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley had been investigating foreign business deals made by President Joe Biden's son that had been brought to light by a New York Post story published in October 2020. 

The story's reach was quickly limited on Twitter and Facebook over fears that it could have been the product of hacking or a Russian disinformation attempt.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11500665/Top-Republican-senator-says-theres-larger-story-Elon-Musks-Twitter-files.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Friday's data drop is just the tip of the evil iceberg.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: