Author Topic: Arizona polygamous leader Samuel Bateman had 20 wives, most under age 15  (Read 398 times)

Offline Kamaji

Arizona polygamous leader Samuel Bateman had 20 wives, most under age 15

By Isabel Keane
December 4, 2022

An Arizona polygamist cult leader has been accused of marrying 20 women, most of whom are under the age of 15, as well as his daughter.

Samuel Rappylee Bateman, 46, has been accused of marrying up to 20 women and girls as young as 9-years-old, according to an FBI affidavit filed Friday in Washington.

The affidavit, obtained by the Salt Lake Tribune, outlines horrifying accusations of incest, group sex acts involving adults and children and child sex trafficking against Bateman.

Bateman leads an offshoot group of the Mormon Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints (FLDS), but has been held in an Arizona jail since the FBI raided his two Colorado City homes in September.

Agents looked for evidence of underage marriages or sexual relationships between adults and children, according to the Tribune.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/12/04/polygamous-leader-samuel-bateman-had-20-wives-most-under-age-15/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Arizona polygamous leader Samuel Bateman had 20 wives, most under age 15
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 04:39:34 pm »
We had a term for this kind of guy in the 80's - The Walking Penis, along with another 80's saying - two tits and a heartbeat and he was good to go.

And now he gets to be part of Bubba's prison harem.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2022, 06:19:59 pm »
I've been to Colorado City.  Despite being in my County, it's a 5-hour drive.  No bridges over the Grand Canyon.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2022, 06:26:44 pm »
Sounds like Biden minus the nuptials.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 06:28:21 pm »
No bridges over the Grand Canyon.

Don't give brandon any ideas....   He'll fund it, and call it an environmental project.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2022, 06:46:33 pm »
Don't give brandon any ideas....   He'll fund it, and call it an environmental project.

Good luck with that.  Here's a picture of Grand Canyon West, the narrowest part of the Canyon.  This spot in the picture us a bit over an hour's drive from our Castle.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson