Author Topic: Untampered Japan Meteorological Agency Data Show Tokyo Autumn Hasn’t Warmed In Decades  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Untampered Japan Meteorological Agency Data Show Tokyo Autumn Hasn’t Warmed In Decades
By P Gosselin on 3. December 2022

The November, 2022, (untampered) mean temperature data are in for Tokyo and its Hachijojima island  – there’s been no fall warming in decades.

Tokyo

Here’s the latest plot of November mean temperatures for Tokyo since 1989:

Data: JMA.

Over the past 33 years, the November mean temperatures in Tokyo have been declining moderately, and not warming like climate alarmists have told us.

Not only is November cooling, but so has the meteorological fall for Tokyo since 1988 – using data up to 2021:

Data: JMA

It appears winter is encroaching into fall a bit. Not what we’d expect from a “warming” crisis.

Hachijojima

Moving over to the rural Pacific island of Hachijojima, some 275 km off the Japan mainland, we plot the latest November data going back to 1975:

https://notrickszone.com/2022/12/03/untampered-japan-meteorological-agency-data-show-tokyo-autumn-hasnt-warmed-in-decades/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson