Author Topic: Former Covington high schooler Nicholas Sandmann asks Musk about ‘hidden’ Twitter files allowing dea  (Read 536 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Covington high schooler Nicholas Sandmann asks Musk about ‘hidden’ Twitter files allowing death threats
December 4, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

The initial release of Twitter’s files on speech suppression left many wondering what other wrongs the social media platform may have committed, including famed Covington kid Nicholas Sandmann who suggested potential complicity in endangering his life.

As the public awaits the release of the second round of information regarding Twitter’s collusion with government officials and corporate media to suppress certain stories, questions abound as to what other files might have been uncovered by the social media platform’s new owner Elon Musk.

In 2019, then-Covington Catholic High School student Sandmann had his reputation smeared by the media when he was filmed smiling while wearing a Make America Great Again hat after attending the March for Life and being confronted by Native American elder Nathan Phillips. His defamation lawsuit ended in a settlement, but that didn’t change the fact that after the incident his life had been allegedly threatened.

Early Sunday morning, Sandmann took to Twitter to ask Musk if any files had been uncovered pertaining to the permissibility of those threats under the watch of the former head of legal Vijaya Gadde when those accounts would typically be suspended for violating terms of service. Captioning a post from May 27, 2020, he wrote, “As I’m watching this all play out, I’m wondering if @elonmusk has any hidden twitter files relating to what went on here. Let’s be clear: under the watch of @vijaya they allowed these illegal threats when I was 16 years old.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/04/former-covington-high-schooler-nicholas-sandmann-asks-musk-about-hidden-twitter-files-allowing-death-threats-1314290/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Cool! Give 'em Hell, Nick!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis