Author Topic: ‘Twitter Files’ Fallout Rains Down On Arizona And Reveals That Katie Hobbs Colluded With The Big Tec  (Read 1889 times)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Not on any of the MSM websites either.

Can we keep this about the OP....?

Hunter is a whole forum unto himself.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Can we keep this about the OP....?

Hunter is a whole forum unto himself.
I believe the answer was in response to a question about recall elections for AZ Governor, and that impeachment was just an example of what could be done.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Evan Mecham was impeached in the early 90's.  He was removed from office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Mecham

There was also a Recall Drive.  They had enough petition signatures for a Recall, but the Impeachment beat them to it.

Evan Mecham's 1986 election with about 35% of the vote was the inspiration for a new law requiring a run-off election if the candidates didn't get 50%+1, and that law went away after a couple of election cycles.

Later, there was a criminal case, but all the evidence was despoiled by the Dems' Impeachment trial and he was acquitted.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 02:44:59 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying