Author Topic: ‘Twitter Files’ Fallout Rains Down On Arizona And Reveals That Katie Hobbs Colluded With The Big Tec  (Read 1895 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Twitter Files’ Fallout Rains Down On Arizona And Reveals That Katie Hobbs Colluded With The Big Tech And The AZ Government Was Breaking The First Amendment
By
Kellyanne Richardson -
December 4, 2022

excerpt:

But a new bombshell was revealed from the “Twitter Files.”
Email leaks reveal Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs was in regular communication with Twitter telling them who to censor.
Look:

So this is misinformation because she says so, perfect, how can that go wrong? The problem is the media works overtime to support their credibility when in truth they have none and most normal people can’t comprehend how organized the corruption is, well I couldn’t either until I did.

We would appreciate full transparency about any actions the Arizona Secretary of State’s office took to put their thumb on the scale of the midterm elections.

We need to make sure Kari Lake’s attorneys see this.

more
https://defiantamerica.com/twitter-files-fallout-rains-down-on-arizona-and-reveals-that-katie-hobbs-colluded-with-the-big-tech-and-the-az-government-was-breaking-the-first-amendment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Seems like the AZ statehouse should start the ball rolling on an investigation of her as SOS. 

If he broke the law they need to go after her. 

Keep it real, keep it true, ad keep it in front of everyone. 

No Trumpist yelling and screaming for heads......just get the facts.....the heads will naturally follow.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Kari Lake needs to jumpstart her '26 campaign right now, starting with getting loud about this, while keeping the investigations and lawsuits going as needed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

If Musk has revealed this amount of collusion and corruption in Twitter, what do you think we would find when it comes to the Federal Government?

The next president, should he or she be inclined to do such, is in for a major clean up operation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
After I saw the pictures of Hobbs roaming and perusing election tabulating facilities after the election....   and not even hiding it?

Anyone surprised?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If Musk has revealed this amount of collusion and corruption in Twitter, what do you think we would find when it comes to the Federal Government?

The next president, should he or she be inclined to do such, is in for a major clean up operation

More than a cleanup, it needs to be a scorched earth, barren ground situation. And then fix it from scratch.  And that includes dims and GOP, and the swamp which consists of the top 3 levels of all agencies and Dept.'s.  There has never been a level of corruption in government in any time in history,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Perfect platform for Kari Lake to jumpstart her '26 campaign on.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Perfect platform for Kari Lake to jumpstart her '26 campaign on.

@Cyber Liberty
@Free Vulcan

As this scandal widens, I wonder if there is enough fodder to reverese Hobb's election?

Or even at worst, force a quick, and highly monitored recall election?

Outside of Al Franken's MN faux miracle, this was one of the most blatant steals we've witnessed.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Does Arizona allow the recall of governors?

Offline libertybele

Kari Lake needs to jumpstart her '26 campaign right now, starting with getting loud about this, while keeping the investigations and lawsuits going as needed.

What lawsuits?  The election has been certified.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I did a quick 'Google' search:

What is the power of recall under the Arizona State Constitution?
Recall is a power reserved to the voters that allows the voters, by petition, to demand the removal of an elected official.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 06:08:32 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Kari Lake can only contest the election after certification.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

Kari Lake can only contest the election after certification.

Ok.  Thank you for that information.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Should have fought for Trump.

Offline libertybele

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS
@RepGosar

Restoring the integrity of our elections must be a top priority.

Half of America holds legitimate concerns about our electoral processes - lawmakers are not doing their jobs as Representatives if they refuse to listen and act.

12:13 PM · Dec 2, 2022

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

It's all about the discovery.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Evan Mecham was impeached in the early 90's.  He was removed from office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Mecham