Author Topic: Great Reset: Germany Bans Farmers from Properly Fertilising Land to Serve EU Green Agenda  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Great Reset: Germany Bans Farmers from Properly Fertilising Land to Serve EU Green Agenda

PETER CADDLE1 Dec 2022108
3:16
Germany has banned farmers in one of its federal states from properly fertilising large swathes of land at the behest of the EU’s green agenda.

As of Thursday, the use of nitrate fertilisers has been greatly restricted for large swathes of farmland in North Rhine-Westphalia, with the green agenda change greatly angering farmers as it is likely to drastically reduce yields.

While implemented by authorities in Germany, the ban is ultimately at the behest of the European Union, which is pushing to reduce the amount of nitrogen in certain parts of Europe as part of its green agenda.

The policy has already wreaked havoc in the Netherlands, with the Dutch government now looking to either buy out or forcibly close up to 3,000 farms to meet targets set by Brussels.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/12/01/great-reset-germany-bans-farmers-from-properly-fertilising-land-to-serve-eu-green-agenda/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson