Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: DOJ Probed Tara Reade’s Twitter After She Issued Allegations About Joe Biden’s Sexual Har  (Read 410 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: DOJ Probed Tara Reade’s Twitter After She Issued Allegations About Joe Biden’s Sexual Harassment, Docs Show

Diana Glebova
White House Correspondent
December 02, 2022 3:55 PM ET

The Department of Justice (DOJ) issued a subpoena probing Twitter for information on Tara Reade’s accounts in 2020 months after she issued allegations about being sexually assaulted by President Joe Biden in 1993, documents obtained by the Daily Caller show.

The DOJ asked Twitter to testify before a grand jury on Dec. 16 of 2020 and provide “all subscriber information” from Reade’s accounts, according to emails and subpoena documents obtained by the Caller.

The subpoena shows that Twitter was asked to provide information on two of Reade’s Twitter accounts, including @ReadeAlexandra and @TaraMcCabe.

The requested information included the accounts’:

Subscriber name;
    Address;
    Records of session times and durations, to include attempted/failed/unauthenticated logins;
    Length of service (including start date) and types of service utilized;
    Telephone or instrument number or other subscriber number or identity, including any temporarily assigned network address; and
    Means and source of payment for such service (including any credit card or bank account number)

The DOJ, Twitter and Perkins Coie, the law firm representing Twitter for the subpoena, did not respond to the Caller when asked to verify the authenticity of the subpoena.

Reade said she doesn’t “know why” her Twitter accounts were of interest to the FBI.

“Other than coming forward about Joe Biden, there would be no reason for them to do that,” she said.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/02/doj-tara-reade-twitter-joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Lol…

And the hits keep coming. No wonder why the Democrats were freaking out over Elon Musk opening up Twitter and making it a free-speech platform.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline MajorClay

Doj is disgusting.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Doj is disgusting.

@MajorClay

Cogs in the gooberment machine,mindlessly doing their masters bidding. They have no sense of either honor or shame,which makes them THE perfect gooberment employees.

They have the proper sense of "It's all about me,me,ME AND MY CAREER,DAMMIT!"

Trutfully,they should be wearing Nazi uniforms.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
As much of a travesty as this is, what really burns me is the fact that  the FBI or DOJ can always get a subpoena no matter how thin the line of crap they feed to a judge. They obviously had nothing on her.
The Republic is lost.