Author Topic: Trump Suggests ‘Termination’ of U.S. Constitution Allowable over 2020 Twitter Scandal  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
TOS has been hot on this topic.... the usual if you don't keep kissing Trump's butt crowd is still mustering all the bluster/threats they can to keep the rabble in line. This is something even Trump shouldn't remotely hint at and everyone knows it. Let the spin crowd tell us of course Trump didn't mean anything closely resembling what was reported. It is funny that Breitbart was the site that was one of the first to go "all out Trump" and is now being thrown under the bus.
He said what he said, and it is normal that different people will hear a different message. He's just pointing out that the Dems (and some of the 'pubbies) just are not honoring the very document they are sworn to support and protect.
If they will not go by the law, well, folks (and I predicted this), the rest of America has 'equal rights', too.
Either that's treason and the rules are enforced, or the agreement is null. YMMV.

It is much the same as the situation I observed on a smaller scale during the race riots in high school, when one demographic observed rules went unenforced when another demographic was not punished for egregious violations of the law, and decided they, too, had "equal rights".

Mayhem ensued.

The rules were again enforced, albeit not with the vigour they should have been, but order was restored, with K-9 units with dogs walking the halls in a 1200 student school and all but two doors chained and locked shut (in violation of the fire code).
Neither is pretty, but it is time America gets its feces consolidated and brings an end to the criminal nonsense, including that in the alleged enforcement agencies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online cato potatoe

Do you honestly think that Trump won't start a 3rd party when HE deems his welcome in the GOP is less than lukewarm to satisfy his EGO, dooming us all to 4 years of Newsom?   
   I say good riddance to them both.

Rather than form a third party (for which he hasn’t the knowledge or patience to gain ballot access) he may test the loyalty of this followers, in the mold of Jim Jones.  He will claim that any primary he loses was “rigged” and tell everybody to stay home in the general election.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Rather than form a third party (for which he hasn’t the knowledge or patience to gain ballot access) he may test the loyalty of this followers, in the mold of Jim Jones.  He will claim that any primary he loses was “rigged” and tell everybody to stay home in the general election.

Thats' exactly what he will do, just like he did in Georgia in December 2020.  And his brainwashed supporters there did exactly what he told them to do, stay home, which is how we ended up with Senator Warnock.

So how'd that work out for the country and the Republican Party?  Trump cares only for himself and nobody else.  His philosophy is that if it's good for Trump then it necessarily has to be good for everyone.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline LMAO

I don’t see anything in his statement were he suggests termination of the US Constitution
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He said what he said, and it is normal that different people will hear a different message. He's just pointing out that the Dems (and some of the 'pubbies) just are not honoring the very document they are sworn to support and protect.
If they will not go by the law, well, folks (and I predicted this), the rest of America has 'equal rights', too.
Either that's treason and the rules are enforced, or the agreement is null. YMMV.

It is much the same as the situation I observed on a smaller scale during the race riots in high school, when one demographic observed rules went unenforced when another demographic was not punished for egregious violations of the law, and decided they, too, had "equal rights".

Mayhem ensued.

The rules were again enforced, albeit not with the vigour they should have been, but order was restored, with K-9 units with dogs walking the halls in a 1200 student school and all but two doors chained and locked shut (in violation of the fire code).
Neither is pretty, but it is time America gets its feces consolidated and brings an end to the criminal nonsense, including that in the alleged enforcement agencies.

:yowsa:  I'm reminded of the company I once worked for which maintained a very large room full of books entitled "Engineering Standards" but whose project managers handed out reams of documents (Request for Waiver of Engineering Standard) to every contract engineer on site.

Why have them if you aren't going to enforce them?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
bleep loony tunes. This stupidity needs to stop.