Pompeo
0 (0%)
Noem
2 (6.7%)
Cruz
5 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: December 30, 2022, 11:51:34 pm

Author Topic: Last Presidential Poll of 2022  (Read 3124 times)

Offline corbe

Last Presidential Poll of 2022
« on: December 03, 2022, 11:51:34 pm »
   I always welcome reasonable content here by all Briefers and with that being said, I am only suggesting this is MY last Presidential Poll this year to get a feel on which way my Friends are leaning toward the end of this political season.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Re: Last Presidential Poll of 2022
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 12:00:56 am »
Ok, so trying to understand the relevance of Cruz/Nugent as stoner options.

I'd vote for Cruz in a heartbeat though I'm not quite sure why he's a stoner option.  Ted Nugent?  Too much Wango Tango from the Motor City Madman.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 12:06:06 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2022, 12:12:11 am »
   Yea, I like Ted too @libertybele    :whistle:

Cruz disagrees with Nugent, but doesn't rule out campaigning with him

Posted by CNN Chief Congressional Correspondent Dana Bash and CNN Senior Congressional Producer Deirdre Walsh

Beaumont, Texas (CNN)  GOP Senator Ted Cruz told CNN he doesn't agree with 65 year old rocker Ted Nugent's explosive comments – calling President Obama a "subhuman mongrel" –  but the Texas Republican would not rule out campaigning with Nugent in the future.

"Those sentiments there, of course, I don't agree with them. You've never heard me say such a thing and nor would I," Cruz told CNN in an exclusive interview.

But when asked if he would campaign with Nugent, a popular figure in Texas, Cruz responded  "I haven't yet and I'm going to avoid engaging in hypotheticals."

Cruz's comments to CNN came a day after Nugent campaigned with Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott, the likely GOP nominee for governor. The move sparked some outrage across the country, given what Nugent said about the President just last month.

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame, enough Americans to be ever-vigilant not to let a Chicago communist raised, communist educated, communist nutured, sub-human mongrel, like the Acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama, to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America," Nugent told Guns.com last month.

CNN played those comments for Cruz, who said it was the first time he had seen them.

"I think it is a little curious that, uh, to - to be questioning political folks about rock stars.  I've got to tell you, listen, I'm - I'm not cool enough to hang out with any rock stars.  Jay-Z doesn't come over to my house.  I don't hang out with Ted Nugent," said Cruz.

When reminded Jay-Z doesn't call the President a subhuman mongrel, Cruz replied that he'd be willing to bet "the President's Hollywood friends have said some pretty extreme things."

Nugent, a Texas resident, is very popular with many in the Lone Star State, not in spite of controversial comments he makes about the President and other Democrats, but because of it.

Abbott's campaign aides admitted that they invited Nugent to campaign with him Tuesday, the first day of early voting in the Texas primary election, because he can draw crowds and gin up the GOP base.

As for Cruz, he distanced himself from Nugent's degrading and racially tinged comments about the President, but embraced Nugent's outspoken stance in support of the second amendment.

"I will note, there are reasons Ted Nugent - people listen to him, which is that he has been fighting passionately for Second Amendment rights. And - and this administration has demonstrated an incredible hostility to the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens," said Cruz.

"I don't think we should be focused on the personalities and - and - and Hollywood celebrities and like.  We should be focused on the substance. The substance is our constitutional rights and liberties are being undermined.  And the substance is millions of Americans are hurting because we are trapped in an economic stagnation from failed policies from the Obama administration," Cruz added.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2022, 12:17:03 am »
   Yea, I like Ted too @libertybele    :whistle:

Cruz and Nugent, what an interesting combo, and I'd vote for them.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 12:22:58 am »
Honestly, I think Kid Rock is conservative and bold enough to be a contender.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 09:33:04 pm »
No others interested???

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 09:57:00 pm »
@corbe

None of the above?

No option for this……
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 10:15:04 pm »
@corbe

None of the above?

No option for this……

@Gefn who??

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2022, 10:22:16 pm »
@Gefn who??

Oh. My vote is none of the above, @corbe

Ask me again in June or July.

Although why do I think Ted Nugent as President would be like that President  Terry Crews played in “Idiocracy”
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2022, 10:45:26 pm »
   The only way @libertybele and @Wingnut can hold on to their Great Gov is if Trump wins because shirley a President Cruz would appoint him as AG.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2022, 03:10:52 am »
Who, at the current time, would you vote for President in 2024
Trump He will never appeal to the center.  He won't try!
 DeSantis He's not ready yet.  He has work to do on public speaking!
 Pence No NEVER
 Haley I don't think so
Pompeo No appeal
 Noem Seems to lack strength.
 Ted~Cruz & Nugent (stoner option) I would like to see Ted as President but, he cannot win. Conservatives are split. Rinos will not support him, and he's been demonized by the Left.
--------------
IMHO...  :eleph:

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2022, 03:34:31 am »
   Et Tu @Texas Yellow Rose 
   The pressure was strong with that @libertybele one.
   I relent, I changed the Poll.  Thank You both.    :beer:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2022, 06:39:15 am »
In the essence of educating  Briefers on recent history, I want to remind everyone that Niki Haley was a pioneer GOP Woke Trail-blazer.  She was tearing down confederate flags and statues in SC, way before it got fashionable.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for this bitch.

Putting her on the ticket is a 100% sure fired way to force me to vote 3rd party......

At this moment I am a DeSantis supporter.  I think he exemplfies the best parts of MAGA without the DJT baggage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2022, 11:40:33 am »
Trump is imploding, and it is understandable.  Anyone attacked like he has been for years wears down.  He is human.

But he is also a profound liar.  Yes, liar.  'I fulfilled all my promises'.  NONSENSE.  UTTER NONSENSE!!!!!!!

He promised DAY ONE to end the H1-b Visa Program.  5-6 months into his presidency he met with the tech billionaire oligarchs RUNNING the USA, and he INCREASED THE H1-b VISA PROGRAM..    INCREASED IT!!!!!!  In doing so, he betrayed American white collar workers, 1.6 million of them.

And then there is build the wall.  He built 400 miles along a 2,000 mile border.  That is not building the wall.  And granted, he did NOT have the support of the REPUBLICAN Party, and certainly not the Democommies. 

He squandered his entire first year on Obamacare, only to have McCain punk him on his way to hell.

I also will vote 3rd party before I vote for Trump again.

Number one choice is DeSantis.  He is the best politician I have seen without the bizarre behavior of Trump.

Pence is finished politically.

Halley...hell no

Noem...I like her, but she favors amnesty for illegal invading aliens, so that nixes her for any consideration for higher office

Cruz...no.  something about him I do not like.  I get the same vibe with him I got with Nixon.  Did not like him either.

And frankly, the Republicans are their own worst enemy. They can't unify on anything, and thus remain weak.  They have the majority in the House and I tell you , don't hold your breath for anything more than Trey Goofy investigations that produce zero results.  The Republicans are good at that which is to say they are totally feckless.  Uggh!!!

The republic is dead.  Don't kid yourself.  With fixed elections, we have no republic.  Republicans were supposed to spank the Democommies in this midterm, and they barely kept their head above water in the House and accomplished nothing in the Senate.  Only thing I see is fixed elections.  Arizona stinks to hell and back.  Who are these people fooling?  Not me.  The republic is dead.  And the Republicans sit there like Rip van Winkle in a deep deep slumber.

We are back again in 1940.  War in Europe, threatening to grow huge.  Only nuclear this time.  And a despot like Hitler, and unfortunately dead from the neck up Biden.  A more fragile situation I cannot imagine.  And Europe back again with their head in the sand.  Nothing good is coming from this scenario.  NOTHING!!!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2022, 01:27:26 pm »
Desantis has already shown he can appeal to the center IMO.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2022, 01:58:25 am »
I throw my weight behind DeSantis. Which, given the history of my electoral choices, is a kiss of death.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2022, 03:13:05 am »
And frankly, the Republicans are their own worst enemy. They can't unify on anything, and thus remain weak.  They have the majority in the House, and I tell you, don't hold your breath for anything more than Trey Goofy investigations that produce zero results.  The Republicans are good at that which is to say they are totally feckless.  Uggh!!!

The republic is dead.  Don't kid yourself.  With fixed elections, we have no republic.  Republicans were supposed to spank the Democommies in this midterm, and they barely kept their head above water in the House and accomplished nothing in the Senate.  Only thing I see is fixed elections.  Arizona stinks to hell and back.  Who are these people fooling?  Not me.  The republic is dead.  And the Republicans sit there like Rip van Winkle in a deep, deep slumber.

We are back again in 1940.  War in Europe, threatening to grow huge.  Only nuclear this time.  And a despot like Hitler, and unfortunately dead from the neck up Biden.  A more fragile situation I cannot imagine.  And Europe back again with their head in the sand.  Nothing good is coming from this scenario.  NOTHING!!!

I couldn't agree more!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2022, 02:14:45 pm »
Not very optimistic for 2024. Not sure how you can be without some sort of medication, heh.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2022, 04:07:50 pm »
Not very optimistic for 2024. Not sure how you can be without some sort of medication, heh.

Hey, we have @corbe here.  Maybe he'll share.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2022, 04:17:14 pm »
Trump is imploding, and it is understandable.  Anyone attacked like he has been for years wears down.  He is human.

But he is also a profound liar.  Yes, liar.  'I fulfilled all my promises'.  NONSENSE.  UTTER NONSENSE!!!!!!!

He promised DAY ONE to end the H1-b Visa Program.  5-6 months into his presidency he met with the tech billionaire oligarchs RUNNING the USA, and he INCREASED THE H1-b VISA PROGRAM..    INCREASED IT!!!!!!  In doing so, he betrayed American white collar workers, 1.6 million of them.

And then there is build the wall.  He built 400 miles along a 2,000 mile border.  That is not building the wall.  And granted, he did NOT have the support of the REPUBLICAN Party, and certainly not the Democommies. 

He squandered his entire first year on Obamacare, only to have McCain punk him on his way to hell.

Number one choice is DeSantis.  He is the best politician I have seen without the bizarre behavior of Trump.

Halley...hell no

Noem...I like her, but she favors amnesty for illegal invading aliens, so that nixes her for any consideration for higher office

Cruz...no.  something about him I do not like.  I get the same vibe with him I got with Nixon.  Did not like him either.

And frankly, the Republicans are their own worst enemy. They can't unify on anything, and thus remain weak.  They have the majority in the House and I tell you , don't hold your breath for anything more than Trey Goofy investigations that produce zero results.  The Republicans are good at that which is to say they are totally feckless.  Uggh!!!

The republic is dead.  Don't kid yourself.  With fixed elections, we have no republic.  Republicans were supposed to spank the Democommies in this midterm, and they barely kept their head above water in the House and accomplished nothing in the Senate.  Only thing I see is fixed elections.  Arizona stinks to hell and back.  Who are these people fooling?  Not me.  The republic is dead.  And the Republicans sit there like Rip van Winkle in a deep deep slumber.

And let's not forget the Europeans freezing this winter which adds to the instabilty.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2022, 04:37:43 pm »

Halley...hell no

I agree with most of what you have posted, but I'm not finding anything @jafo2010  on Noem's stance on amnesty:

First governor to send National Guard to southern border. (Jul 2021)
    Porous borders and unchecked illegal immigration are threats. (Nov 2010)
    Deport foreign criminals;punish nations denying repatriation. (Jan 2017)
    Voted YES to ban DREAMer immigrants from military service. (Jun 2016)

https://www.ontheissues.org/house/Kristi_Noem.htm
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 05:22:09 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2022, 05:20:58 pm »
I throw my weight behind DeSantis. Which, given the history of my electoral choices, is a kiss of death.

I like DeSantis as well, but not many of my picks make it into the oval office either.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2022, 05:26:32 pm »
I'll vote for the person that Mitch McConnell disapproves of.
Let it burn.