Author Topic: Charlamagne Tha God says Biden hasn't earned Black vote ahead of 2024, warns it doesn't belong to De  (Read 323 times)

Offline libertybele

Charlamagne Tha God says Biden hasn't earned Black vote ahead of 2024, warns it doesn't belong to Democrats

Multimedia mogul Charlamagne Tha God offered a blunt assessment over whether President Biden has earned the Black vote if he seeks re-election in 2024: He hasn't yet.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News Digital, Charlamagne was asked to revisit his infamous 2020 "Breakfast Club" interview with then-presidential candidate Biden when he told them "you ain't Black" if they were undecided between and President Trump. Biden later walked back the comments.

"The only thing I took away from it was he was taking a page out of Trump's book, and he was saying the quiet part out loud, you know?" Charlamagne said. "Because whether he said it in jest or not, I'm sure that's how a large part of the Democratic Party feels. They feel like, 'Hey, Black men, Black women, they're our most loyal voting bloc, and they show up for us no matter what.' And I think that that's something that he probably said because he was hearing other people around him say that… It might have been shocking to hear, but he didn't say anything that folks didn't already know or folks didn't already feel like hey, the Democratic Party takes the Black vote for granted."..............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/charlamagne-tha-god-rejects-activists-using-transphobic-label-amid-debate-medical-care-trans-kids
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

With the push for amnesty which would give the DEMS the Hispanic vote, I don't think capturing the Black vote is going to matter all that much.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

With the push for amnesty which would give the DEMS the Hispanic vote, I don't think capturing the Black vote is going to matter all that much.
The demonrats might be surprised by the hispanic vote. Black people are also starting to wake up and realize the demonrats are not doing anything for them.

Offline LMAO

As they’ve been voting Democrat for the last several decades while the cities they live in are cesspools, I doubt Democrats need to “earn” the black vote
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy