Author Topic: ‘Everyone Knew This Was F*cked:’ Elon Musk Releases Twitter’s Internal Convos on Hunter Biden  (Read 220 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Everyone Knew This Was F*cked:’ Elon Musk Releases Twitter’s Internal Convos on Hunter Biden   
ALLUM BOKHARI2 Dec 20228,228

The documents reveal widespread internal and external concern at the suppression of the story, a decision made without CEO Jack Dorsey’s knowledge and spearheaded by Vijaya Gadde, then the head of Trust & Safety — Twitter’s top censor. The thread is ongoing at the time of this writing and can be found here:

The documents, mostly internal communications from Twitter and emails with external parties, showed widespread unease with the decision and concerns about how it could be explained to lawmakers and the public.

Several key points from the thread so far:

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/12/02/everyone-knew-this-was-fcked-elon-musk-releases-twitters-internal-convos-on-hunter-biden-laptop-censorship/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I really hope Musk has a team of top-notch bodyguards,because the left if unforgiving as well as viscious.

Although I am sure he does. He can damn sure afford them after all the money he saved on salaries by firing all those Twitter Twits.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!