Author Topic: Whistleblower says Border Patrol released convicted murderer because he had COVID  (Read 217 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Whistleblower says Border Patrol released convicted murderer because he had COVID
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times
Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Border Patrol agents were ordered to release a convicted murderer because he had contracted the coronavirus and Homeland Security didn’t want to house him, according to a former high-ranking immigration official.

Tom Homan, who served as head of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in the Trump administration, said he was told about the release by a Border Patrol agent involved in the incident.

The agent wanted to become a whistleblower. Mr. Homan, in an interview last week with SiriusXM’s Patriot channel, said he directed the agent to House Republicans, who are about to take control of the chamber and its committees, giving them the ability to showcase the complaints.

“Right now, several Border Patrol agents have contacted me and wanted to become whistleblowers. I turned them over to (Rep.) Jim Jordan’s office to be processed,” Mr. Homan told The Washington Times’ Kerry Picket, who was hosting the channel’s “Wilkow Majority” program. “So whistleblowers within DHS have already come out, and they’re already being processed to give their testimony.”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/nov/30/whistleblower-says-border-patrol-released-convicte/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 04:23:44 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji